The demand for fibre reinforced concrete is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2021 to 2031, according to the most recent research by Fact. MR. Its use in creating transportation infrastructure has increased due to its excellent durability and resilience to heat, cold, mechanical shock, and chemicals. Mining is a supportive sector that creates a safe working environment for workers, where the material can gain a notable advantage over the forecast period.
Sales of fiber-reinforced concrete are anticipated to increase significantly throughout the forecast period due to the increasing number of building projects being conducted, including airports, motorways, roadways, motorways, dams, and many others. Due to the fact that such concrete never expands nor contracts with temperature changes, the increase in demand is expected to be seen on a global scale. Attributing to the development in transport infrastructure and growing rate of urbanization, this material holds dynamic use case scenarios in the near future.
Download Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6965?PJ
Market Players: –
- Formglas Products Ltd.
- Willis Construction Co. Inc.
- Ultratech Cement Ltd.
- Clark Pacific
- Bb Fiberbeton
- Stromberg Architectural
- ABC Polymer Industries
- Bekaert SA
- BASF SE
- Cemex S.A.B. de C.V.
- The Euclid Chemical Company
- FORTA Concrete Fiber
- Fibercon International Inc.
- Owens Corning
- GCP Applied Technologies
- Sika AG.
What Do You Get in a Fact.MR Study?
- Factors affecting the overall development of the global Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market
- Factor that might restrain the growth of the global market in the coming years of the forecast period.
- What is present competitive scenario of the global Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market and its intricate details concerning potential business prospects of leading market players
- Pricing strategies of several different market players in the global Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market
- By Type
- Glass Fiber
- Steel Fiber
- Natural Fiber
- Synthetic Fiber
- Micro-synthetic fiber
- Macro-synthetic fiber
- Others (Asbestos, etc.)
- By Application
- Building and Construction
- Mining and Tunnel
- Industrial Flooring
- By Region
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Argentina & Rest of Latin America
- Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K., Benelux, Russia, and Rest of Europe
- East Asia
- China, Japan, South Korea
- South Asia
- India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Rest of South Asia
- Australia and New Zealand
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries, Turkey, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
How Fact.MR Assists in Making Strategic Moves?
The data provided in the Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market report offers comprehensive analysis of important industry trends. Industry players can use this data to strategize their potential business moves and gain remarkable revenues in the upcoming period.
The report covers the price trend analysis and value chain analysis along with analysis of diverse offering by market players. The main motive of this report is to assist enterprises to make data-driven decisions and strategize their business moves.
Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint