The term “Vetiver oil market” describes the industry for an essential oil that is made from the roots of the vetiver grass (Chrysopogon zizanioides). Numerous goods, including perfumes, colognes, and other personal care items, as well as aromatherapy, contain vetiver oil as one of its aromatic ingredients. It serves as a flavouring agent in the food and beverage industries as well. Vetiver oil has a variety of therapeutic uses in addition to its fragrance and flavouring capabilities. It may be used to treat eczema and other skin disorders as well as anxiety and tension.
Due to rising interest in aromatherapy and other complementary therapies, as well as rising demand for natural components in food and personal care products, the vetiver oil market is anticipated to expand over the coming years. Additionally, the market is anticipated to be fueled by vetiver oil’s rising use in the fragrance sector.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=114
Vetiver Oil Market Segmentations:
Source Type :
By Application :
- Food and beverages
- Cleaning and home
Distribution Channel :
- Modern Trade
- Franchise Outlets
- Specialty Stores
The report has projected that companies such as
- Citrus and Allied Essences Ltd.
- Bontoux S.A.S
- Mountain Rose Herbs Inc.
- Aromaaz International
- Greenleaf Extractions Private Limited
- Plant Therapy Essential Oils
- Synthite Industries Ltd
- Young Living Essential Oils LC
- Green Fields Oil Factory
- and IL Health and Beauty Natural Oils Co. Inc
Following extracts from FACT.MR’s global vetiver oil market will be ardent to the future prospects in the market
- Organic seems to be growing at a faster rate within the source type segment in the global vetiver oil market. The natural sub segment is expected to represent approximately 78% of the market by 2022 with a moderate growth rate. Per year, the growth of the natural source type reaches a value more than US$ 20 Mn
- European region favors the vetiver oil market. it is expected to dominate the global vetiver oil market and grow at a moderate pace during the forecast period of 2017 to 2022. It is the most lucrative region for vetiver oil and reflects higher market attractiveness, followed by Japan
- Within the form type segment, the blend sub segment is poised to show a higher growth rate throughout the forecast period followed by absolute and blends sub segment of the vetiver oil market. For all the three form types, Europe stays the most lucrative region exhibiting a higher revenue market share compared to other regions.
- Food and beverages remains the largest application segment in the period of forecast. Towards the end of the forecasted period, that is by 2022, this segment is expected to show a revenue of almost US$ 200 Mn.
- The online sub segment of the distribution channel is expected to grow at a higher rate in the forecasted period. In 2017, the online sub segment reflected a revenue of approximately US$ 74 Mn and is poised to reach more than US$ 90 Mn.
Key Question answered in the survey of Vetiver Oil market report:
- Sales and Demand of Vetiver Oil
- Growth of Vetiver Oil Market
- Market Analysis of Vetiver Oil
- Market Insights of Vetiver Oil
- Key Drivers Impacting the Vetiver Oil market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Vetiver Oil market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Vetiver Oil
More Valuable Insights on Vetiver Oil Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Vetiver Oil, Sales and Demand of Vetiver Oil, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.