The crawler cranes market refers to the global industry that produces and supplies crawler cranes, which are a type of mobile crane that uses tracks or crawlers to move around. Crawler cranes are widely used in construction, mining, and port industries to lift and move heavy loads. Crawler cranes are designed with a lattice boom that can be extended to reach higher heights and a counterweight system that provides stability while lifting heavy loads. They offer several advantages such as high lifting capacity, stability, and maneuverability on rough terrain.
The global crawler cranes market is expected to grow in the coming years, driven by increasing demand from the construction industry. The growing demand for infrastructure development, particularly in emerging economies, is expected to boost the market’s growth. Other factors contributing to the market’s growth include the increasing use of crawler cranes in the mining and port industries, as well as the growing trend towards the use of environmentally friendly and energy-efficient crawler cranes.
North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific are the major regions in the global crawler cranes market. Some of the key players in the market include Liebherr Group, Manitowoc, Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science and Technology Co. Ltd., Terex Corporation, and XCMG Group. These companies are focusing on developing innovative products and expanding their distribution networks to gain a competitive edge in the market
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2236
Key Segments Covered
- By Boom Type :
- Lattice Boom Crawler Cranes
- Telescopic Boom Crawler Cranes
- By Maximum Lifting Capacity (Tonne) :
- Crawler Cranes for Less than 150 Tonnes
- Crawler Cranes for 150-300 Tonnes
- Crawler Cranes for 300-600 Tonnes
- Crawler Cranes for Greater than 600 Tonnes
- By End Use Industry :
- Crawler Cranes for Construction
- Crawler Cranes for Oil & Gas Industry
- Crawler Cranes for Shipping & Port Building
- Crawler Cranes for Wind Farms
- Crawler Cranes for Other End Use Industries
Some of the key players profiled in the study are:
- Tadano Ltd.
- Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science and Technology Co. Ltd.
- XCMG Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Sany Heavy Industry Co. Ltd.
- KATO WORKS CO. LTD.,
- Kobelco Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Hitachi Sumitomo Heavy Industries Construction Crane Co. Ltd.
- The Manitowoc Company Inc.
The market size, share, status, production, cost analysis, and market value are all shown in the global Lattice Boom Crawler Cranes market research report with a forecast period of 2023–2031. Additional information has been provided regarding upstream raw materials, downstream demand analysis, consumption volume, and market share by segments and sub-segments. It offers a detailed look at the categories, uses, segmentations, specifications, and much more for the market for lattice boom crawler cranes. The regulatory scenarios that have an impact on the different choices made in the market for lattice boom crawler cranes have been carefully observed and explained.
- On August 19, 2021, Manitowoc paid $51 million to acquire the assets of Bloomington, Minnesota-based Aspen Equipment, a distributor of cranes and a producer of trucks. The acquisition is anticipated to be finished by September. Manitowoc will be able to offer direct service and sales to end-users and rental businesses in Nebraska and Minnesota after this acquisition closes.
The Tadano Group unveiled the GTC-1600, a 160 tons tele-boom crawler crane, on August 25th, 20201. Tadano’s GTC-1600, a telescopic boom crawler with a 160-ton capacity and a main boom that can extend more than 200 feet, fills a market gap.