In the latest report on the global automotive towbar market by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the industry is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 3.6% over the forecast period (2021 to 2031).
Increasing automation along with growing population is escalating demand for towbars. Rising demand for commercial vehicles is propelling market growth. Retractable automotive towbars have dominated the revenue share of the market, and the segment is poised to account for around US$ 700 Mn by the end of 2031.
For In-depth Analysis & Business Strategy, Buy a Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=151
The automotive towbar market is continuously growing due to continuous investments on research & development. Prominent market players are Brink Group B.V, Bosal International N.V, TriMas Corporation, and PCT Automotive Ltd. These companies account for approximately 15% share of the global market. North America is a prominent regional market, wherein, the U.S holds significant market share of more than 50%. High penetration of the product in the country is due to early adoption of technologies and rising demand for unpowered trailers. Another factor strengthening market growth is amplifying need for electric vehicles. The electric vehicle sector represents 26% of the global automotive industry, which is propelling market growth of automotive towbars as well.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- The global automotive towbar market is projected to rise at a CAGR of a little over 3.5% over the forecast period and reach a market valuation of US$ 1.9 Bn by 2031.
- Under vehicle type, luxury passenger cars are poised to create promising absolute dollar opportunity over the projection period.
- North America is the largest market, followed by Europe, owing to growing demand for electric vehicles and increasing manufacturing of passenger vehicles over the past few years.
- Under sales channel, OEMs are generating highest revenue for the market, poised to capture around 40% market share by the end of the assessment period.
“Increase in sales of high-power engines is accelerating demand for automotive towbars,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
For critical insights on this market, request for More Info – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=151
Market Leaders’ Strategy
Leading market participants are constantly involved in product changes for trailer couplings. Development is achieved by adapting the product to the various needs of customers. This helps reduce weight of the product by changing materials and extending the service life of the towbars. This growth strategy is being initiated by frontrunners to expand their consumer base and pave the way for increased revenue generation.
Key Companies Profiled
- Brink Group B.V
- Bosal International N.V
- Westfalia-Automotive GmbH
- PCT Automotive Ltd.
- GDW N.V
- Tow-Trust Towbars
- Pulliam Enterprises Inc.
- Horizon Global
- Curt Manufacturing LLC
Key Segments Covered in Automotive Towbar Industry Survey
By Product Type
- Retractable Automotive Towbars
- Detachable Automotive Towbars
- Fixed Automotive Towbars
- Automotive Towing Brackets & Ball Plates
By Sales Channel
- OEM Automotive Towbar Sales
- OES Automotive Towbar Sales
- IAM Automotive Towbar Sales
- Automotive Towbars for Compact Passenger Cars
- Automotive Towbars for Mid-sized Passenger Cars
- Automotive Towbars for Premium Passenger Cars
- Automotive Towbars for Luxury Passenger Cars
- Automotive Towbars for Sports Utility Vehicles (SUVs)
- Automotive Towbars for Light Commercial Vehicles
- Automotive Towbars for Heavy Commercial Vehicles
Choose Quick and Secure PayPal Payment Mode to Get Full Access of This Report – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/151
27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland
Tel: +353-1-4434-232 (D)
Tel: +353-1-6111-593 (Dublin 2)