The incontinence products market is likely to garner a market value of US$ 9.26 Billion in 2022, anticipated to register a positive CAGR of 5% in the forecast period 2022-2032 and reach a value of US$ 15.08 Billion.
Prospects only grew during the COVID-19 pandemic as incontinence goods were in significant demand to meet the needs of infected people in hospitals and at homes, particularly for the elderly. Particularly high demand was seen for inexpensive, ecologically friendly incontinence solutions. The desire for novel ways for incontinence product development is being driven by rising occurrences of incontinence brought on by a variety of contributing factors, including ageing, obesity, childbirth, PTSD, and prostate procedures. In light of these elements, the market is anticipated to expand rapidly over the ensuing years, exhibiting a CAGR of 5% to surpass US$ 15 Bn by 2032.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
The readability score of the Incontinence Products Market Demand report is good as it offers chapter-wise layout with each section divided into a smaller sections.
The report encompasses graphs and tables to show the entire assembling. Pictorial demonstration of the definite and estimated values of key segments is visually appealing to readers.
The competitive landscape of the incontinence products market is shaped by product innovation and strategic mergers & acquisitions. Front Runners are emphasizing capacity enhancements and global footprint expansion to leverage lucrative prospects in developing economies.
- In April 2021, Ontex Group announced the launch of A Lovely Day, its first digital subscription brand in incontinence. A Lovely Day is launched in France as a challenger brand that protects people from the stigma surrounding incontinence, as much as it protects them from incontinence itself.
- In June 2021, Medline completed the acquisition of a significant portion of the Hudson RCI® brand of respiratory consumables from Teleflex. The sale included the?brand’s oxygen and aerosol therapy, active humidification, non-invasive ventilation (NIV), and incentive spirometer products. Medline will integrate these product categories into its respiratory portfolio.
Key Challenges Faced by Incontinence Products Suppliers:
Significant consumer reluctance revolving around the purchase of incontinence products remains the key challenge ahead of the market players. Such psychological barriers and stigma have been hampering the growth of the incontinence products market to some extent.
Growing consumer concerns related to the adverse environmental effects of leveraging incontinence products continue to drive a shift to reusable and cost-effective products, such as homemade and cloth-based adult incontinence diapers. Such a trend is highly likely to adversely hit the adoption of disposable continence products in the forthcoming years.
Key Market Segments in Incontinence Products Industry Research:
· By Product Type
- Protective Incontinence Garments
- Cloth Adult Diaper
- Disposable Adult Diaper
- Disposable Protective Underwear
- Disposable Pads and Liners
- Bladder Control Pads
- Male Guards
- Incontinence Liners
- Belted and Beltless Under Garments
- Disposable Underpads/Sheet
- Urine Incontinence Bags
- Leg Urine Bags
- Bedside Urine Bags
- Urinary Catheter
- Foley Catheter
- Intermittent Catheter
· By Raw Material
- Plastic Incontinence Products
- Cotton Fabrics
- Super Incontinence Absorbents
- Cotton Fiber
· By Distribution Channel
- Institutional Sales of Incontinence Products
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Long Term Care Centers
- Hospice/Palliative Care
- Modern Trade
- IDepartmental Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retailers
- Drug Stores
- Other Sales Channels
· By Consumer Orientation
- Male Incontinence Products
- Female Incontinence Products
· By Functionality
· By Product Claim
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
How will be insights and market estimations provided in the Fact.MR report on the Demand of Incontinence Products make a difference?
- The study takes a closer look at the major economic turmoil, with a focus on the recent COVID-19 pandemic disruptions
- The assessment of key growth dynamics highlights the attractiveness of new automation technologies and offers readers insight on the prospect of these during the forecast period
- The study tries to offer a balance perspective of the opportunities in mature and the most lackluster markets
- Provides scrutiny of the industry trends that have shaped recent government policies
- Provides an account of major breakthroughs in all segments that might change the course of the market considerably
- Provides an incisive analysis of socio-political milieu in which the key markets operate, and how will that influence the lucrativeness of the overall Incontinence Products Market
- Analyzes how collaborations and partnerships among players from different industries shape the key growth dynamics in the near future
- Evaluates the role of various stages of funding on new growth avenues in key regional markets
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583