The global immunoassay market is forecast to grow at a 6% value CAGR, during the forecast period 2022-2032, reaching a market value of US$ 53 Billion. In 2021, the market was valued at US$ 28 Billion, and is likely to reach US$ 29.6 Billion in 2022, registering a Y-o-Y growth rate of 5.7%.
A growing number of chronic and infectious diseases, including COVID-19, can be attributed to market growth. Additionally, the growing geriatric population, which is more susceptible to chronic and infectious diseases, will contribute to growth.
To Remain ‘Ahead’ of Your Competitors, Download Report Sample :
Prominent Key Players Of The Immunoassay Market Survey Report:
- DiaSorin S.p.A.
- Sysmex Corporation
- bioMerieux SA
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Dickinson and Company
- Merck KGaA.
The key players are taking on extensive initiatives to address the unmet needs of patients in the domain of immunoassays and stressing more on new product development, mergers and acquisitions, and regional expansion.
- Molecular biology subsidiary BioFire Diagnostics, a subsidiary of BioMérieux SA, filed an application with the Food and Drug Administration in January 2020 for clearance of its BIOFIRE Blood Culture Identification 2 (BCID2) Panel. The BIOFIRE BCID2 Panel has an expanded list of antibiotic resistance genes, considerably more pathogens, and several revised targets compared to the previous BIOFIRE BCID Panel.
- Siemens Healthineers announced in November 2020 that its SARS-CoV-2 IgG Antibody Test has been certified as a CE mark measurement of neutralizing antibodies. The test is an improved version of the COVID-19 antibody test it previously launched.
- Maglumi HIV Ab/Ag Combi CLIA kit, Snibe Diagnostics’ fourth-generation chemiluminescence immunoassay that can detect HIV-1 and HIV-2 antibodies as well as the HIV-1 p24 antigen, obtained CE marking in April 2021, allowing it to be sold in the European Union and other regions accepting the designation.
Get Customization on Immunoassay Report Click here:-
The report covers following Immunoassay Market insights and assessment that are helpful for all participants involved in the Immunoassay market:
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and on demand in Immunoassay
- Latest industry Analysis on Immunoassay Market, with key analysis of market drivers, trends, and influencing factors
- Key trends Analysis of Immunoassay Market and changing consumer preferences in major industries.
- Changing Immunoassay demand and consumption of diverse products
- Major trends underlining funding by key investors in numerous countries
- New investment opportunities in diverse technology and product or service types
- Comprehensive data and Competitive analysis of Immunoassay major players
- Immunoassay Market sales in US will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
- Immunoassay demand forecast in Europe remains stable, as many countries such as UK, France, and Germany focus on boosting growth
Questionnaire answered in the Immunoassay Market report include:
- How the market for Immunoassay has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook of the global Immunoassay on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the Immunoassay?
- Why the consumption of Immunoassay highest in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
Key Segments Covered in the Immunoassay Market Report
- Immunoassay Market by Technology Type :
- Chemiluminescence Immunoassay (CLIA)
- Enzyme Linked Fluorescence Assay (ELFA)
- Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
- Radioimmunoassay (RIA)
- Immunoassay Market by Product :
- Analyzer Immunoassay
- Consumable Immunoassay
- Immunoassay Market by Application :
- Immunoassay for Infectious Diseases
- Immunoassay for Orthopedics
- Immunoassay for Cardiology
- Immunoassay for Oncology
- Immunoassay for Endocrinology
- Immunoassay for Other Applications
- Immunoassay Market by End-User :
- Immunoassay for Blood Banks
- Immunoassay for Hospitals & Diagnostic Laboratories
- Immunoassay for Others (Pharmaceutical & Biotech Companies, Forensic Labs, Academic & Research Institutes, etc.)
- Immunoassay Market by Region :
- North America
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
Get Free Access to this Report : for Buy Now
What makes Fact.MR report stand out from others?
- MR follows a six-point mechanism known as E.V.O.L.V.E. (Evaluate. Visualize. Overcome. Leverage. Verify. Eradicate.). The report is specially created to assess the COVID-19 impact on the Immunoassay market. This mechanism focuses on almost all the factors in a definite manner to provide the best research report for the market stakeholders.
- Evaluate: A Fact.MR report evaluates every small aspect that can prove to be a growth generator for the Immunoassay market, thus, making it different and special from other reports.
- Visualize: The authors involved in the research activities visualized the post-COVID-19 era so that the key stakeholders of market get an overview and helps them take certain steps to ensure continuous growth during the forecast period.
- Overcome: The report scrutinizes on points that can prove to be an Achilles heel to the Immunoassay market and assists to create strategies to overcome the obstacles that may hinder the growth of the Immunoassay market.
- Leverage: The Immunoassay market can leverage certain aspects that can prove beneficial for the increase in growth rate. Fact.MR covers all the points on which the key stakeholders can leverage upon.
- Verify: Research is done systematically to assure validation of all the aspects covered in the report. All the points are rechecked and verified thoroughly to avoid flaws and fake information.
- Eradicate: Last but not the least, this aspect helps the key stakeholder eradicate all the obstacles that come between the growth rate and the Immunoassay market.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed . Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
21st floor , 136 Sejong-daero,
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583