The global home insecticides market is expected to secure US$ 14.96 Billion in 2022. During the forecast period of 2022-2032, the global home pesticides market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 6.84% while garnering a market value worth US$ 29 Billion.
Home insecticides are used to get rid of insects like rats & rodents, mosquitos, ants, and cockroaches. They are applied to the surface or clothes of the house to control the growth of such insects. Home insecticides are available in various forms, including aerosols, vaporizers, powdered, patches, roll-ons, creams, and granules.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
In less developed economies, the outbreak of infectious diseases, such as malaria and dengue, has accentuated the demand for home insecticides. These diseases are caused and propagated by pests such as various bugs and species of insects. The extensive use of household spraying to control malaria vectors in recent years has aided in the rapid expansion of the home insecticides market.
Of the various product types in the home insecticides market, spray/ aerosol insecticides leads the pack and held the leading share in 2017. The product category is expected to retain its lead in the overall home insecticides in the coming years as well. Vis-à-vis value, spray/ aerosol insecticides currently holds nearly 31.0% share in the home insecticides market, However, the segment is expected to lose some share in the coming years through the forecast period. This is attributed to the trend of home insecticides with fewer airborne particles leading to reduced exposure of pesticides to end users.
Of the various composition types of home insecticides, the N,N-diethyl-meta-toluamide (DEET) is poised to register promising growth during the assessment period 2017 – 2022. Vis-à-vis revenue, the segment currently accounts for a share of nearly 35% in the global home insecticide market.
Key players in the global home insecticides market include Shogun Organics Ltd., Nicols, Bayer AG, Aristo Biotech and Life Science Pvt. Ltd., Bharat Group, FMC, AIMCO pesticides Limited, HPM Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd., Gharda Chemicals Ltd., Natural Insecto Products Inc., Walco-Linck Company, Zapi SpA, Godrej Consumer Products Ltd., S. C. JOHNSON & SON, INC., Dabur India Limited, Zhongshan Lanju, Liphatech Inc., Neogen Corporation, Earth Chnsemicals co. Ltd., Jyothy Laboratories Ltd., Amplecta AB, Spectrum Brands limited, Sumitomo Chemicals, Kittrich Corporation, Sanmex International, LODI UK LIMITED, and PelGar International.
Recent Update from the Industry :
- In September 2020, Mitsui & Co., Ltd., and Nippon Soda Co., Ltd., announced the acquisition of majority shares in Bharat Insecticide Limited, an Indian agrochemical company, through the special purpose company co-founded by Nisso and Mitsui. Mitsui and Nisso intend to contribute to the expansion of BIL’s business in India by inducing synergy with Mitsui’s global assets and by introducing Nisso’s competitive products into BIL’s portfolio.
- In April 2020, Sumitomo Chemical Company Limited successfully completed the acquisition of four South American subsidiaries in Brazil, Argentina, Chile, and Colombia. It is owned by group companies of Nufarm Limited, a known Australian agricultural chemical company, through Sumitomo Chemical’s wholly-owned subsidiaries in the region.
Key Segments in Home Insecticides Industry Research:
- By Form :
- Powdered Granule
- By Composition :
- Natural Household Insecticides
- Citronella Oil-based
- Geraniol Oil-based
- Neem Oil-based
- Synthetic Household Insecticides
- N,N-Diethyl-meta-Toluamide (DEET)
- Hydroxyethyl Isobutyl Piperidine Carboxylate (Picaridin)
- By Distribution Channel :
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Drug Stores
- Convenience Stores
- By Application :
- Mosquito & Flies Control
- Rat & Rodent Control
- Termite Control
- Bedbugs & Beetles
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
Questionnaire answered in the Market outlook Report of Home Insecticides include:
- What is the key strategy deployed by large players to maximize Home Insecticides Market growth?
- What are the main challenges faced by players in the Home Insecticides market Demand?
- With the advent of technological advancement, how will the Home Insecticides market landscape change over the forecast period?
- What does player bring to the table which is unique as a strategy, and is easy to emulate for new investors in the Home Insecticides market size?
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583