The global healthcare consulting services market is expected to be worth US$ 14,952 Million in the fiscal year 2023, up from US$ 14,000 Million in the fiscal year 2022. From 2023 to 2033, the market is expected to grow at a 6.80% CAGR, reaching a value of US$ 28,867.68 Million by the end of 2033.
The growing number of older people in the world and ongoing technology advancements in the healthcare sector are driving demand for healthcare consulting services. Additionally, the market is expanding because to the rapid increase of healthcare consulting services that support the incorporation of payer-provider risk allocation, public-private partnerships, and other diagnostic integration contracts.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Historically, the healthcare consulting services market expanded at a 5.8% CAGR.
- From 2023 to 2033, the Financial Consulting segment is anticipated to have a 31% market share and dominate the world market.
- From 2023 to 2033, the healthcare payers segment is forecast to have a 31% market share and to dominate the global market.
- By 2023, North America is expected to hold 36% of the global market.
- Over the forecast period of 2023-2033, the Europe region is expected to grow at a CAGR of 22%.
“Healthcare consulting services that facilitate integrated payer-provider risk allocation, public-private partnerships, and other diagnostic interoperability contracts are rapidly expanding, fueling market expansion,” says Fact.MR’s analyst
The existence of a large number of international companies characterizes the global market. Most of these businesses rely heavily on partnerships, collaborations, and mergers and acquisitions.
Some of the latest developments by key players are mentioned below :
- Deloitte acquired Entrago, a consulting firm headquartered in the United States, in May 2022 to broaden its consulting functionality in healthcare, accounting, and public utilities.
- Cognizant (US) procured Servian, an enterprise transformation consultancy, in April 2021 to widen Cognizant’s incorporated, end-to-end digitization capabilities in Australia and New Zealand and assist clients with cloud migration, digital product, and service development, data value unlocking, enterprise application modernization, and operational effectiveness.
Prominent Players in The Global Market:
- Bain & Company
- Boston Consulting Group
- Coeus Consulting
- FTI Consulting
- KPMG International
- L.E.K. Consulting
Key Segments Covered in the Healthcare Consulting Services Market Report:
- By Services :
- Digital Consulting
- IT Consulting
- Financial Consulting
- Operation Consulting
- Strategy Consulting
- HR & Talent Consulting
- By End Use Industry :
- Medical Technology
- Healthcare Payers
- Healthcare Providers
- Government Bodies
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia and Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
Questionnaire answered in the Market outlook Report of Healthcare Consulting Services include:
- What is the key strategy deployed by large players to maximize Healthcare Consulting Services Market growth?
- What are the main challenges faced by players in the Healthcare Consulting Services market Demand?
- With the advent of technological advancement, how will the Healthcare Consulting Services market landscape change over the forecast period?
- What does player bring to the table which is unique as a strategy, and is easy to emulate for new investors in the Healthcare Consulting Services market size?
More Valuable Insights
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global healthcare consulting services market, presenting a historical analysis from 2017 to 2021 and forecast statistics for the period of 2023-2033.
The study reveals essential insights based on Healthcare Consulting Services market analysis by Services (Digital Consulting, IT Consulting, Financial Consulting, Operation Consulting, Strategy Consulting, HR & Talent Consulting), By End-Use Industry (Pharmaceuticals, Medical Technology, Healthcare Payers, Healthcare Providers, Government Bodies) and by region (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia and Oceania, And The Middle East & Africa).
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583