Fact.MR, in its latest business intelligence study, depicts the nuts and bolts of the global mineral ingredients market. The report presents detailed information regarding the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting market growth.
Each segment along with its sub-segment is analyzed in terms of value and volume. Further, the report elaborates the market behavior of each vendor operating in the mineral ingredients market.
Download Sample Copy of This Report:
Key findings of the Mineral ingredients market study:
- Regional breakdown of the Mineral ingredients market based on predefined taxonomy.
- Innovative manufacturing processes implemented by Mineral ingredients vendors in detail.
- Region-wise and country-wise fragmentation of the Mineral ingredients market to grasp the revenue, and growth outlook in these areas.
- Changing preferences among consumers across various regions and countries.
- Factors (Positive and Negative) impacting the growth of the global Mineral ingredients market.
Merger of Traditional Businesses with Novel Businesses Get an Uptick
The market for mineral ingredients has become fragmented with a multitude of multinational and regional players entering the market with a plethora of mineral ingredients offerings. Some of the key companies competing in the market are Corbion N.V., Haifa Chemicals, Dupont De Nemours and Company, K+S Akteingesellschaft etc. The mineral ingredients market frontrunners are currently focusing on building and expanding their business portfolio with investments in multiple other verticals.
- In September 2019, Corbion N.V., a prominent player in the mineral ingredients market, acquired Granotec do Brazil, to foray into production of functional blends for the bakery industry.
- DuPont, after its separation from the DowDuPont collaboration in April 2019, has slowly started to spread its mineral ingredients businesses with strategic acquisitions and collaborations. It acquired the membrane business of Evoqua Water Technologies Corp and ultrafiltration membrane business from BASF in October 2019.
- Corbion N.V. for instance, has developed a line of Pura formulations of mineral ingredients, targeting Calcium, Zinc and Magnesium enrichment of dairy-based beverages. Companies also offer specially formulated mineral ingredients, though in smaller quantities, for cosmetics and personal care industry, which adds an uptick to the growth of the market. For example Suntribe AB launched a sunscreen which included mineral ingredient, Zinc oxide, as a natural alternative to chemical UV-filters
- Premium bottled water is another vertical where mineral ingredients are utilized and with the growth in consumption of bottled water the demand for mineral ingredients is projected to grow.
- In October 2019, An Indian firm, A.V. Organics launched ‘Evocus’ which are bottles containing black-colored alkaline mineral water, and projects the sale of these bottles to grow to 5 million bottles in India by 2020.
While the frontrunners in mineral ingredients market are looking to diversify their product portfolios, follower companies are eyeing to capture the white space created by collaborations and supply partnerships.
Top Companies in Mineral ingredients Market
Haifa Chemicals Ltd., Yara International ASA, and Koninklijke DSM N.V., Corbion N.V., Dupont De Nemours, Inc. and Minerals Technologies, Inc.
Queries addressed in the Mineral ingredients market report:
- Why are the Mineral ingredients market players targeting region for increased product sales?
- What patented technologies are the players utilizing in the global Mineral ingredients market?
- Which regions are displaying the fastest growth in the Mineral ingredients market?
- What are the underlying micro- macroeconomic factors affecting the global Mineral ingredients market?
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583