The consumption of all gluten-free products has hinged on the rising demand for food products among people with celiac disease or those with marked gluten sensitivity. The global demand for gluten-free popcorn products has witnessed rising impetus from the rising trend of healthy ready-to-eat snacking among worldwide populations of all demographics. On its own, popcorn made from corn is considered gluten-free.
The use of flavorings and other additives may also cause popcorn to be not free from gluten and the presence even in mild traces can lead to substantial health problems in people with gluten sensitivity. Hence, there has emerged a separate category of gluten-free popcorn.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
The readability score of the Gluten-free Popcorn Products Market Demand report is good as it offers chapter-wise layout with each section divided into a smaller sections.
The report encompasses graphs and tables to show the entire assembling. Pictorial demonstration of the definite and estimated values of key segments is visually appealing to readers.
This Gluten-free Popcorn Products market outlook report explicates on vital dynamics such as the drivers, restraints and opportunities for key players and competitive analysis of Gluten-free Popcorn Products along with key stakeholders as well as emerging players associated with the manufacturing of product.
Some of the key players operating in the global gluten-free popcorn products market are Weaver Popcorn Company, Angie’s Artisan treats, LLC, Wyandot, Inc. , Black Jewell Popcorn., Act II, Bob’s Red Mill., Great Northern Popcorn Company., Jiffy Pop., Orville Redenbacher’s., Pop Secret., Skinnygirl Popcorn., SkinnyPop Popcorn., Smartfood Popcorn, among others.
- In Nov 2017, snack brand Salty Dog, one of the major multinational food manufacturers launched two new popcorn products in sea salt and sweet & salty flavors in U.K. The expansion of product portfolio was done in order to extend the offering of its popcorn ranges. The popcorn is available in three flavors sea salt, smoked and barbecue. According to the company, new product offerings will be part of its gluten -free product segment, which is continuously growing around the world.
- In the year 2016, Hershey, a global leader in confectionery, has recently expanded its snack product portfolio. The company acquired jerky brand Krave and snacking chocolate brand barkthins. The specific product portfolio expansion was done in order to cater the growing demand for gluten-free popcorn products in the world. The company is offering its gluten-free popcorn product range through online and selected retailers.
Global Gluten-Free Popcorn Products: Market Segmentation
· On the basis of nature:
· On the basis of distribution channel:
- Convenience Stores
- Discount Stores
- Food & Drinks Health Stores
· On the basis of product type:
- Baked Chips & Wafers
- Cakes & Pastries
- Biscuits & Cookies
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
How will be insights and market estimations provided in the Fact.MR report on the Demand of Gluten-free Popcorn Products make a difference?
- The study takes a closer look at the major economic turmoil, with a focus on the recent COVID-19 pandemic disruptions
- The assessment of key growth dynamics highlights the attractiveness of new automation technologies and offers readers insight on the prospect of these during the forecast period
- The study tries to offer a balance perspective of the opportunities in mature and the most lackluster markets
- Provides scrutiny of the industry trends that have shaped recent government policies
- Provides an account of major breakthroughs in all segments that might change the course of the market considerably
- Provides an incisive analysis of socio-political milieu in which the key markets operate, and how will that influence the lucrativeness of the overall Gluten-free Popcorn Products Market
- Analyzes how collaborations and partnerships among players from different industries shape the key growth dynamics in the near future
- Evaluates the role of various stages of funding on new growth avenues in key regional markets
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583