The global glucose syrup market is valued at US$ 4.2 billion in 2023 and is projected to reach US$ 6.9 billion by the end of 2033, expanding at a steady CAGR of 5% from 2023 to 2033.
After the hydrolysis of various glucose molecules, most often those found in rice, corn, potatoes, and wheat, glucose syrup, a sweetening liquid, is created. Due to their high starch content, these molecules are utilized in the preparation of glucose syrup. It is extensively used to manufacture frozen sweets and candies. It is used to give sweetness to baked goods.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
Key Takeaways from Market Study:
• The global glucose syrup market is estimated to reach a value of US$ 4.2 billion in 2023.
• Global demand for glucose syrup is forecasted to increase at a CAGR of 5% from 2023 to 2033.
• The market is predicted to reach a valuation of US$ 6.9 billion by the end of 2033.
• Asia Pacific is projected to hold a substantial share of the global market revenue over the forecast period.
“Rising popularity of glucose syrup is attributed to its longer shelf life and increased use as an effective alternative to conventional granular sugar. Anti-freezing humectant, anti-crystal, preservative, and non-toxic are some characteristics of glucose syrup, which are estimated to drive lucrative opportunities for industry players,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Suppliers of glucose syrup are making huge investments in the effective functioning of supply chain management systems. Players are also investing in new developments to offer user-friendly products to health-conscious consumers. Certain regulatory frameworks are also imposed by respective governing bodies to ensure minimal environmental impacts. Measures for products’ quality control are taken by respective manufacturers.
New product development is one of the prominent strategies adopted by manufacturers of glucose syrup. The rising population of health-conscious people is stimulating manufacturers to launch low-sugar or healthier variants of glucose to attract more consumers.
For instance :
• In November 2020, Ingredion Inc. announced the launch of Stablesweet LD low-sugar glucose syrup. It is derived from corn and enables producers to manufacture shelf-stable products with comparatively lower sugar content.
Key companies in the glucose syrup market are:
Cargill, Inc., Bakers Kitchen, Tate and Lyle, Roquette Freres, Queen Fine Foods, Grain Processing Corporation, DGF Service, and Archer Daniels Midland.
Growing Use of Glucose Syrup in Food & Beverages Sector:
Worldwide demand for baked food products, including cakes, baked chips, etc. is skyrocketing. Moreover, glucose syrup is widely used to produce candy owing to its consistency, which can aid to prevent the crystallization of the respective product. Chefs opt for glucose syrup because of its ability to retain the appearance of food products without making any alterations.
Glucose syrups are utilized to enhance the moisture retention capacity of food products and to keep baked goods fresh. They are gaining popularity in the confectionary sector as they can retain a smooth texture and prevent the grainy texture of eatables.
Segmentation of Glucose Syrup Industry Research:
• By Grade :
• By Source :
• By Form :
• By Application :
• By Region :
o North America
o Asia Pacific
o Latin America
o Middle East & Africa
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
Questionnaire answered in the Market outlook Report of Glucose Syrup include:
• What is the key strategy deployed by large players to maximize Glucose Syrup Market growth?
• What are the main challenges faced by players in the Glucose Syrup market Demand?
• With the advent of technological advancement, how will the Glucose Syrup market landscape change over the forecast period?
• What does player bring to the table which is unique as a strategy, and is easy to emulate for new investors in the Glucose Syrup market size?
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583