The global stationery products market was expected to be valued at USD 24 billion in 2021-end, and it is projected to reach USD 30 billion by 2031, registering a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period 2021-2031.
Newly published data from Fact.MR establishes that the global stationery market is foreseen to grow sluggishly to touch approximately US$ 24 Bn by 2026. However, the long-term projections until 2031 appear stronger owing to steady demand from educational institutes and workplaces. The global market is projected to follow a 4% CAGR throughout the forecast period.
The report focuses on the Stationery Products market size, segment size (mainly covering product type, application, and geography), competitor landscape, recent status, and development trends. Furthermore, the report provides strategies for companies to overcome threats posed by COVID-19.
Moreover, the impact of COVID-19 is also concerned. Since outbreak in December 2019, the COVID-19 virus has spread to all around the world and caused huge losses of lives and economy, and the global manufacturing, tourism and financial markets have been hit hard, while the online market/industry increase. Fortunately, with the development of vaccine and other effort by global governments and organizations, the negative impact of COVID-19 is expected to subside and the global economy is expected to recover.
Prominent players are embracing innovative approaches such as ground-breaking marketing tactics, technological advancements, mergers, and acquisitions.
- In March 2019, Kokuyo Camlin released the Camel Child Grip Crayons series in India. Camlin Child Grip Crayons helps toddlers set free the creative side of their brain with its easy to hold design and attractive bright colours. The product also serves the purpose of stimulating brain development in children by improving hand eye coordination, which in turn helps improve their handwriting skills in future.
- In January 2018, the Navneet Education Ltd signed an agreement to acquire Britannica’s Indian curriculum business for Rs 88 crore (US$ 11 million). This move will help expand Navneet’s range of curricular offerings in the Indian school market.
Prominent Key Players :
- KOKUYO Co Ltd
- Shachihata Inc.
- PILOT CORPORATION
- Mitsubishi Corporation
- Zebra Co. Ltd.
- M&G Holding Group Co. Ltd
- Jason’s Deli Inc.
- Shenzhen Comix Group Co. Ltd.
- Beifa Group Co. Ltd.
- Wenzhou Aihao Pen Trade Co. Ltd.
- Guangbo Group Stock Co. Ltd.
- Qingdao Changlong Stationery Co. Ltd.
- ITC Limited
- Navneet Education Limited
Key Segments Covered
- Product Type
- Mechanical Pencils
- Lead Pencils
- Art Goods
- Carbon Paper and Inked Ribbon
- Paper Products
- Sales Channel
- Other Sales Channels
- Price Range
- Economy Range
- Premium Range
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
- Which are the five top players in the Stationery Products market?
- How will the Stationery Products market change in the upcoming years?
- Which product and application will take a share of the Stationery Products market?
- What are the drivers and restraints of the Stationery Products market?
- Which regional market will show the highest growth?
- What will be the CAGR and size of the Stationery Products market throughout the forecast period?
- What is the current market size, what will the market size be in 2030 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the challenges to growth in the market?
- What are the market opportunities and challenges faced by the key vendors?
- Who are the major competitors and what is their strategy?
- What are the barriers to entry for new players in the market?