Stationary Ballast Water Treatment Systems Market Size, Share Analysis by Tank Capacity (less than 1500 m3, between 1500 – 5000 m3, greater than 5000m3), by Treatment (Chemical Treatment, Physical Treatment), Application (Stationary, Portable)- Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030
As time has passed, companies have been increasingly favoring chemical-free ways of treating ballast water, which is why physical treatment is gaining importance. Eco-friendliness is an important factor that market players will have to consider over the coming years, which will also offer increasing opportunities for market players.
The global ballast water treatment systems market is projected to grow at an exemplary growth rate of around 10% over the forecast period of 2020-2030, according to a recent report by Fact.MR.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:-
Key Segments Covered
- Chemical Treatment
- Physical Treatment
- Tank Capacity
- Less than 1500 m3
- 1500 to 5000 m3
- Greater than 5000 m3
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Need more information on our reporting methodology? Click here:-
Key Takeaways from Ballast Water Treatment Systems Market Report
- The global market for ballast water treatment systems is expected to reach a market evaluation of nearly US$ 9 Bn by the end of 2030.
- Chemical treatment systems lead the market; however, physical treatment systems are expected to grow significantly over the next decade.
- North America and Europe dominate the BWTS market currently. Asia Pacific is projected to be the most lucrative BWTS market during the forecast period.
- Ballast water treatment systems with tank a capacity of 1500 – 5000 m3 are expected to dominate demand in the near future.
- Demand for ecofriendly water treatment systems is driving the market, and is anticipated to fuel growth in the near future too.
- The COVID-19 pandemic crisis has hit international trade and transport, which has led to decreased demand for ballast water treatment systems.
“Ecofriendly ballast water treatment systems that pose no harm to the environment will witness more popularity as years go by”says a Fact.MR analyst.
Ballast Water Treatment Systems Market: Competitive Landscape
Players in the global ballast water treatment systems market are looking at mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and collaborations as a key focus to gain an edge over the competition. Technological advancements along with expansion strategies are expected to remain key strategies over the forecast period.
Danish company, Bawat, has launched a new low-cost and ‘green’ ballast water treatment technology. It is powered by waste heat from the ship’s engine. This system requires no filters, chemicals, or UV lamps. The Bawat system operates at temperatures ranging from 64°C to 72°C, killing marine organisms in a one in-voyage process in less time, which promises to minimize the risk of delay or disruptions during cargo handling operations.
Some of the key players operating in the global ballast water treatment systems market are Wärtsilä Corporation, Damen Shipyards Group, ALFA LAVAL, atg Evoqua (Evoqua Water Technologies), GenSys GmbH, Evac, Coldharbour Marine Ltd., Ecochlor, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, ERMA FIRST ESK Engineering S.A., Ferrate Treatment Technologies, LLC, Veolia Water Technologies, Hitachi, Auramarine Ltd., and Bawat a/s.
What insights does the Stationary Ballast Water Treatment Systems Market report provide to the readers?
- Stationary Ballast Water Treatment Systems fragmentation on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Stationary Ballast Water Treatment Systems player.
- Various regulations imposed by the governments on the consumption of Stationary Ballast Water Treatment Systems in detail.
- Impact of modern technologies, such as big data & analytics, artificial intelligence, and social media platforms on the global Stationary Ballast Water Treatment Systems.
Full Access of this Report Is Available at :-
The report covers following Stationary Ballast Water Treatment Systems Market insights and assessment that are helpful for all participants involved in the Stationary Ballast Water Treatment Systems market:
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and on demand in Stationary Ballast Water Treatment Systems
- Latest industry Analysis on Stationary Ballast Water Treatment Systems Market, with key analysis of market drivers, trends, and influencing factors
- Key trends Analysis of Stationary Ballast Water Treatment Systems Market and changing consumer preferences in major industries.
- Changing Stationary Ballast Water Treatment Systems demand and consumption of diverse products
- Major trends underlining funding by key investors in numerous countries
- New investment opportunities in diverse technology and product or service types
- Comprehensive data and Competitive analysis of Stationary Ballast Water Treatment Systems major players
- Stationary Ballast Water Treatment Systems Market sales in US will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
- Stationary Ballast Water Treatment Systems demand forecast in Europe remains stable, as many countries such as UK, France, and Germany focus on boosting growth
Questionnaire answered in the Stationary Ballast Water Treatment Systems Market report include:
- How the market for Stationary Ballast Water Treatment Systems has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook of the global Stationary Ballast Water Treatment Systems on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the Stationary Ballast Water Treatment Systems?
- Why the consumption of Stationary Ballast Water Treatment Systems highest in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed . Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
21st floor , 136 Sejong-daero,
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583