In the near future, it is anticipated that expanding biomedical research into cancer diagnostics and drug development would create a favourable environment for the expansion of the multiphoton microscopy market. Additionally, a number of clinical development initiatives are being funded by governments worldwide with the goal of expanding cancer screening programmes. As a result, cancer patients are now being screened and diagnosed earlier. Currently, clinical oncology diagnostic methods using imaging also use multiphoton microscopy. Global demand for multiphoton microscopy is anticipated to increase due to the rising incidence of cancer.
In order to improve device capabilities, players in the multiphoton microscopy market are now making constant adjustments to their product categories and technologies.
To Remain ‘Ahead’ of Your Competitors, Download Report Sample : –https://factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3405
Key Takeaways from Multiphoton Microscopy Market Study
- Two-photon microscopy accounted for 94.2% market share in 2020.
- Deep tissue imaging is the most lucrative segment and holds nearly 18% of the market share.
- North America and Europe collectively hold over half of the global multiphoton microscopy market share, owing to technological advancements and increasing mergers and collaborations in these regions.
- Hospitals & clinics account for over 5% value share, since they serve as the primary centers for disease diagnosis and treatment.
- The COVID19 pandemic has resulted in a temporary pause of all non-essential and elective procedures. Medical device manufacturers have been severely impacted, with companies reporting significant drop in revenue due to the cancellation of diagnostic procedures.
Request Customization https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=3405
Leading players are majorly focused on various market consolidation activities such as mergers, acquisitions, supply distribution partnerships, and launching new products, leading to a high competitiveness in this space.
Players are also striving to provide total solution concepts to customers, especially to hospitals & clinics and academic & research Institutes
- In November 2020, Zeiss Acquired majority stake in Arivis AG. This acquisition is expected to further strengthen the company’s software competencies and market position in 3D image visualization, image processing, and analysis software for research microscopy.
- In 2016, Thorlabs announced that it has entered into a licensing agreement with Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) for the commercialization of the 2-photon random access mesoscope (2p-RAM), developed at Karel Svoboda’s Janelia Research Campus laboratory of HHMI for in vivo imaging of large brain volumes (up to 5 mm x 1 mm) with single neuron resolution.
- In 2018, Miltenyi Biotec GmbH, a worldwide supplier of products and services to advance biomedical science and cellular therapy, announced that it had acquired LaVision BioTec GmbH, a high-end microscopy specialist.
To get all-in insights on the regional landscape , buy now:-https://www.factmr.com/checkout/3405
This paper provides the reader with insights and analyses on the following topics:
Recent recommendations in key industries are influencing overall demand in the Multiphoton Microscopy Market.
Detailed profiles of various organisations in this market
Important trends highlight high investments by major shareholders in a variety of countries.
Consumer preferences are changing, and the latest trends in major industries are emerging.
Recent investment prospects in many technological and product/service categories
Variable demand and consumption of various product segments
The insights and projections provided in this paper are the result of extensive research.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583