The global market for disposable endoscopes market is anticipated to secure a market value of USD 9.26 Bn by 2032 while expanding at a CAGR of 16% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2032. The reduced scope of spreading infections with the usage of disposable endoscopes is likely to increase the demand for the single-use endoscope in the coming time.
Increased incidence of HAI due to usage of infected endoscopes is likely to be another salient cause driving the market. Moreover, the ongoing development with the rising investment by the renowned key disposable endoscope manufacturers is predicted to augment the industry significantly. In addition, the increasing clearances by the regulatory bodies are likely to provide a significant boost to the market in the coming time.
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7111
For instance, Exalt D, the first fully disposable duodenoscope, a Boston Scientific product, received clearance from FDA. In another instance, EndoFresh, a Chinese medical device manufacturer announced that it gained 510 (K) clearance for its single-use endoscopy system usage in gastrointestinal procedures.
However, the analysis reveals that with the outbreak of COVID-19, the market suffered a loss of about 3% in 2019 to 2020. But, the demand for single-use devices has increased significantly due to the increasing complications developed post-COVID recovery, thereby driving the market in the forecast period.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global disposable endoscopes market to be valued at over US$ 2 Bn by 2022
- By application, bronchoscopy to accumulate a revenue share worth over 28% in 2022
- North America to dominate the global market. The region to have secured about 41% of the global market share in 2021.
- Asia Pacific to be the fastest growing market, expected to flourish at a CAGR of 17%
“Reduced chances of spreading hospital acquired infections is likely to bode well for the demand for single-use endoscopes in forthcoming years,” – says an analyst at Fact. MR.
|Estimated Market Value in 2022||US$ 2.1 Bn|
|Estimated Market Value in 2032||US$ 9.26 Bn|
|Projected Market Growth from 2022 to 2032||16% CAGR|
𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 & 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=7111
The key players of the market opt for various strategies to enhance their global market reach. Acquisitions, partnerships, and collaborations are some of the methods adopted by the players.
Some of the recent developments among the key players are:
- In June 2020, a private corporation that manufactures single-use endoscopes, 3NT, disclosed FDA 510 (K) clearance for Colibri™ Micro ENT Scope. It is the world’s first single-use endoscope planned especially for Otology.
- In December 2021, Ambu Inc., the global leader in single-use endoscopes disclosed that it has been given a contract, which is to be effective from February 2022. The contract is in the field of Single-Use Visualization Devices with Vizient Inc., which is the largest healthcare performance Improvement Company in the U.S.
- In November 2020, Olympus Corporation disclosed a partnership with Ruhof Corporation and launched hybrid tubing and single-use procedure kits for endoscopes to lessen the contamination risk.
Key Players of the Global Disposable Endoscopes Market
- AirStrip Technologies
- Parburch Medical
- OBP Medical Corp.
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
- Flexicare Medical Ltd.
- Welch Allyn (Hill-Rom Services Inc.)
- Timesco Healthcare Ltd.
- Ambu A/S
- Prosurg Inc. (Neoscape, Inc.)
𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐬 𝐀𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐭: https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7111
- By End-Use
- Disposable Endoscopes for Hospitals
- Disposable Endoscopes for Diagnostics Centers
- Disposable Endoscopes for Clinics
- By Application
- Disposable Endoscopes for Arthroscopy
- Disposable Endoscopes for Bronchoscopy
- Disposable Endoscopes for ENT Endoscopy
- Disposable Endoscopes for Urologic Endoscopy
- Disposable Endoscopes for GI Endoscopy
- Disposable Endoscopes for Other Applications
𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭.𝐌𝐑 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/medical-suction-devices-market-to-register-4-cagr-as-installation-of-ac-powered-machines-surges-in-emergency-care-settings-301632917.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org