The global high performance polymers market is projected to expand at an impressive CAGR of close to 8% from 2021 to 2031, with polyphthalamide (PPA) enjoy a major chunk of the market share.
High performance polymers are widely known polymer materials for their desirable characteristics such as enhanced chemical stability, mechanical stability, temperature stability when exposed to harsh environments. High performance polymers are being used in place for traditional materials such as polymers and metal & alloys especially in the automotive industry attributed to their lightweight characteristics.
Additionally, weight reduction, low wear & tear and corrosion resistance are some other desirable properties bolstering the demand for high performance polymers.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5939
The aforementioned players have mainly relied on organic growth strategies to expand their business in the market. These strategies mainly include product launches for strengthening of regional and global distribution networks.
- For instance, BASF SE in March 2020 has announced that it has developed the world’s first plastic spin-on oil filter module to be used in cars and which is reusable, by partnering with Hengst. Blue.on providing a sustainable alternative to the conventional spin-on modules made up of metal.
Key Companies Profiled
- BASF SE
- Celanese Corporation
- DAIKIN INDUSTRIES, Ltd.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Kuraray Co., Ltd.
- Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
- Nemours, Inc.
- Solvay S.A.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions:- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=5939
Report benefits & key questions answered
- Post covid consumer spending on High Performance Polymers: the report also highlights the change in the buying behavior of consumers and shifts in purchasing power, post covid-19. This information will assist the businesses to plan their production and marketing strategies.
- High Performance Polymers demand outlook: the market intelligence study reports highlights the factor propelling the demand for High Performance Polymers. As per the study, the demand for High Performance Polymers will grow through 2031.
- High Performance Polymers historical volume analysis: Fact.MR survey report provides insights into the sales registered over the last forecast year 2016 to 2020 and create estimates regarding the sales performance for 2021-2031.
- High Performance Polymers consumption by demographics: the report provides consumption by demographics analysis to assist the market players in designing their expansion strategies on the basis of consumption pattern of the customers.
High Performance Polymers Segmentations:
By Product Type
- Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS)
- Polyphthalamide (PPA)
- Polyamide (PA) PA46 & PA4T
- Liquid Crystal Polymers (LCPs)
- Polyether Ether Ketone (PEEK)
- Polyaryletherketone (PAEK)
- Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF)
- Others (including Polyether Imide and Fluoropolymer)
- High Performance Polymers for Powertrains & Engines
- High Performance Polymers Electrical Components
- High Performance Polymers Interior & Exterior Furnishings
- High Performance Polymers Under-the-Hood Components
- High Performance Polymers Structural Components
- Others (including Tires)
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5939
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Polyphthalamide (PPA) segment in high performance polymers captures a major chunk.
- Among the end uses, the automotive sector has been the fastest-growing segment, owing to the rise of the automotive industry over the past decade.
- The Asia Pacific is set to dominate market revenue in 2021 and is set to dominate till 2031.
- The market in the U.S. is expected to rise with a higher single-digit CAGR through 2031.
- Due to the COVID-19 crisis, demand for high performance polymers was hit in 2020, which saw a decline but with the automotive industry back on track, high performance polymer demand is expected to bounce back.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583