Organic Pigments Market By Type (Azo Pigments, Phthalocyanine Pigments, High-Performance Pigments), By Application (Organic Pigments for Printing Inks, Paints & Coatings, Textiles, Decorative Coatings and lastics & Rubber) – Forecast 2021-2031
The global demand for organic pigments market was valued at US$ 4 Bn in 2020, and is projected to expand 1.5X to top US$ 6 Bn by 2031. Demand for azo pigments is projected to accelerate at a CAGR of 4% across the assessment period of 2021 to 2031.
To Remain ‘Ahead’ of Your Competitors, Download Report Sample :
Prominent Key Players Of The Organic Pigments Market Survey Report:
- BASF SE
- Clariant AG
- Dominion Colour Corporation
- Ferro Corporation
- Heubach GmbH
- Sudarshan Chemical Industries Ltd.
- Sun Chemical Corporation
- DIC Corporation
- Pidilite Industries Ltd.
- Toyocolor Co. Ltd.
- Sensient Technologies Corporation
The global market has witnessed a paradigm shift by companies over the past decade, from heavy and metal-based to environmentally friendly alternatives. Recently, the market has witnessed a new range of high-performance pigments in the field of organic pigments.
As a result of highly successful R&D programs in the recent past, the market is witnessing a full-color range of organic pigments such as phthalocyanine blues and greens, azo yellows, oranges and reds, indanthrone blues, isoindoline yellows, benzimidazolone, anthanthrone, DPP & quinacridone reds, and others.
- In 2019, Clariant launched new organic pigments for biodegradable plastics. Intended to offer more color options and increase the attractiveness of organically recyclable packaging, these new organic pigments are intended for polymers that meet the requirements of European Standard 13432 for packaging recoverable by industrial composting and biodegradation.
Get Customization on Organic Pigments Report Click here:-
The report covers following Organic Pigments Market insights and assessment that are helpful for all participants involved in the Organic Pigments market:
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and on demand in Organic Pigments
- Latest industry Analysis on Organic Pigments Market, with key analysis of market drivers, trends, and influencing factors
- Key trends Analysis of Organic Pigments Market and changing consumer preferences in major industries.
- Changing Organic Pigments demand and consumption of diverse products
- Major trends underlining funding by key investors in numerous countries
- New investment opportunities in diverse technology and product or service types
- Comprehensive data and Competitive analysis of Organic Pigments major players
- Organic Pigments Market sales in US will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
- Organic Pigments demand forecast in Europe remains stable, as many countries such as UK, France, and Germany focus on boosting growth
Key Segments Covered in Organic Pigments Industry Research
- Azo Pigments
- Phthalocyanine Pigments
- High-Performance Pigments
- Organic Pigments for Printing Inks
- Organic Pigments for Paints & Coatings
- Organic Pigments for Textiles
- Organic Pigments for Decorative Coatings
- Organic Pigments for Plastics & Rubber
Questionnaire answered in the Organic Pigments Market report include:
- How the market for Organic Pigments has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook of the global Organic Pigments on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the Organic Pigments?
- Why the consumption of Organic Pigments highest in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
Get Free Access to this Report : for Buy Now
What makes Fact.MR report stand out from others?
- MR follows a six-point mechanism known as E.V.O.L.V.E. (Evaluate. Visualize. Overcome. Leverage. Verify. Eradicate.). The report is specially created to assess the COVID-19 impact on the Organic Pigments market. This mechanism focuses on almost all the factors in a definite manner to provide the best research report for the market stakeholders.
- Evaluate: A Fact.MR report evaluates every small aspect that can prove to be a growth generator for the Organic Pigments market, thus, making it different and special from other reports.
- Visualize: The authors involved in the research activities visualized the post-COVID-19 era so that the key stakeholders of market get an overview and helps them take certain steps to ensure continuous growth during the forecast period.
- Overcome: The report scrutinizes on points that can prove to be an Achilles heel to the Organic Pigments market and assists to create strategies to overcome the obstacles that may hinder the growth of the Organic Pigments market.
- Leverage: The Organic Pigments market can leverage certain aspects that can prove beneficial for the increase in growth rate. Fact.MR covers all the points on which the key stakeholders can leverage upon.
- Verify: Research is done systematically to assure validation of all the aspects covered in the report. All the points are rechecked and verified thoroughly to avoid flaws and fake information.
- Eradicate: Last but not the least, this aspect helps the key stakeholder eradicate all the obstacles that come between the growth rate and the Organic Pigments market.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed . Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
21st floor , 136 Sejong-daero,
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583