The market for asthma therapy is presently worth US$25.8 billion, and it is anticipated to grow at a 3.2% CAGR between 2023 and 2033. The market for asthma treatments worldwide is anticipated to generate $35.4 billion in sales by the end of 2033.
Numerous pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies have invested in the research and introduction of new asthma medicines as a result of the high prevalence of respiratory illnesses and asthma, which has led to an increase in demand for treatments for breathing difficulties. Asthma medications and innovative therapies are now being commercialised by these companies to benefit individuals all over the world.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report:–https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4422?PJ
Key Highlights of Asthma Treatment Market Study
- Sales of long-term asthma control medications would remain 59% higher as compared to quick-relief medications by 2027, as rescue medications have limited application scope (only used during asthma attacks), while long-term medications possess high efficacy to control asthma attacks.
- Loss of patent exclusivity of branded drugs could affect the position of leading players in the asthma treatment market, as generic drugs gain ground. For instance, patents of Symbicort Turbuhaler and Qvar manufactured by AstraZeneca and GlaxoSmithKline PLC respectively, are to expire in the very near future. High availability of generic drugs to treat mild to severe asthma is projected to adversely affect revenue potential of the asthma treatment market during the forecast period.
- Sales of inhalers are projected to cross US$ 14 Bn by 2027, and oral route of administration is likely to grow as the second-most attractive section in the asthma treatment market.
- Relaxed FDI policies in India and China are projected to shift focus of leading players towards Asia Pacific to achieve reduced overhead costs and meet growing demand for asthma therapeutics in these countries. According to the Lung India Journal, India accounts for one in every 10 asthma patients. On the back of increasing demand for asthma therapeutics and improving supply chain, the Asia Pacific asthma treatment market is projected to witness growth in the market.
A senior research analyst at Fact.MR opines,“Growing acceptance of online shopping channels offering next-day/ same-day delivery features and attractive deals would increase sales through online pharmacies. The trend of ordering medications through online pharmacies would gain more prominence by 2027.”
Asthma Treatment Market – Assessment of Key Segments
Authors of this comprehensive study have classified the asthma treatment market into key segments for an in-depth study of the market. Categorisation of the asthma treatment market is based on treatment type, route of administration, distribution channel, and region. This detailed study also offers information about the incremental opportunity present in the asthma treatment market during the forecast period. Key segments considered while studying the asthma treatment market include:
|Route of Administration||
Key Question answered in the survey of Quick Relief Asthma Treatment market report:
- Sales and Demand of Quick Relief Asthma Treatment
- Growth of Quick Relief Asthma Treatment Market
- Market Analysis of Quick Relief Asthma Treatment
- Market Insights of Quick Relief Asthma Treatment
- Key Drivers Impacting the Quick Relief Asthma Treatment market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Quick Relief Asthma Treatment market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Quick Relief Asthma Treatment
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583