The global construction glass market is expected to be worth $52.7 billion in 2023 and to grow at a 7.0% CAGR to $103.6 billion by the end of 2033. The construction glass market is a burgeoning industry that encompasses the manufacture, sale, and installation of glass products used in a variety of construction applications. Flat glass, tempered glass, laminated glass, and insulated glass are examples of these products. Various factors are driving the construction glass market, including rising demand for energy-efficient building materials, increased investment in infrastructure development, and rising demand for modern architectural designs. Furthermore, the growing use of glass in the automotive and solar energy industries is driving market growth.
The market is divided into three sections: application, end-use industry, and region. The market is divided into three segments based on application: residential, commercial, and industrial construction. The market is divided into three end-use industries: automotive, solar energy, and others.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5846
Key Takeaways from Construction Glass Market Research Report
- Asia will account for over 40% of total construction glass market and is estimated to increase in coming years.
- Europe is projected to account for over 30% of total market share in forecast period.
- By manufacturing processes, float construction glass is anticipated to grow at 4% CAGR between 2021 and 2031.
- Construction sector employs around 18 Mn people and accounts for about 9% of total GDP in Europe.
The construction glass market is geographically segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. Asia-Pacific dominates the market due to rapid urbanization, infrastructure development, and increasing demand for modern architectural designs in countries like China and India. North America and Europe also have significant market shares, driven by the growing demand for energy-efficient building materials and advancements in the automotive and solar energy sectors. South America and the Middle East & Africa are emerging markets for construction glass due to increasing investments in infrastructure development and growing demand for residential and commercial buildings.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=5846
Eminent Player’s Key Stratagems
For instance :
- In December 2021, Guardian Glass, a major producer of flat glass and other high-performance materials, unveiled a new Guardian ClimaGuard SLE product, which provides superior thermal insulation and energy efficiency.
- In November 2021, Saint-Gobain, a French multinational corporation that specializes in construction materials, launched a new SageGlass Harmony product, which provides dynamic shading.
- In September 2021, AGC Inc., a global leader in glass and other high-performance materials, launched a solar control glass product, Stopray Ultra-70T.
- In March 2021, NSG Group, a leading manufacturer of glass and glazing products, launched a new ultra-clear, low-iron glass product called Pilkington Optiwhite OW.
Key Companies Profiled
- China Glass Holdings
- Saint Gobain
- Corning International
- AGC Co
- Guardian Industries
- Vitro Glass