Global sales of compressed air dryers are estimated at US$ 3.5 Bn in 2022. Expanding at a CAGR of 6.5%, the global compressed air dryer market is slated to surpass a valuation of US$ 6.6 Bn by the end of 2032.
As per the revised analysis by Fact.MR, worldwide sales of compressed air dryers accounted for around 30% share of the global dryer system market in 2021. This share is expected to increase to 32%-35% by the year 2032. Expanding application of compressed air dryers in manufacturing facilities is projected to complement market growth over the coming years.
Download Sample Copy of this Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3898
Key Segments of Compressed Air Dryer Industry Research
- By Type:
- Refrigerated Dryers
- Non-Cycling Refrigerant Dryers
- Cycling Refrigerant Dryers
- Desiccant / Adsorption Dryer / Regenerative Dryers
- Heatless Air Dryer
- Heated Air Dryer
- Heat of Compression
- Chemical Air Dryers
- Membrane Air Dryers
- Refrigerated Dryers
- By Application Sector:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals
- Electronics & Semiconductors
- Food & Beverages
- Industrial Machinery
- Heavy Machinery & Equipment
- Precision Machinery
- Oil & Gas
- Paper & Pulp
- Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare
- Power & Utility
- By Capacity:
- <500 m3/hr
- 500-2,000 m3/hr
- >10,000 m3/hr
- By Region:
- North America Compressed Air Dryer Market
- Latin America Compressed Air Dryer Market
- Europe Compressed Air Dryer Market
- East Asia Compressed Air Dryer Market
- South Asia & Oceania Compressed Air Dryer Market
- MEA Compressed Air Dryer Market
Ask an Analyst: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=3898
The Compressed Air Dryer Market report answers some important questions such as:
- Who are the top players of this market?
- Which is the leading segment in this market?
- Which region earned the largest share in the Compressed Air Dryer Market and why?
- What is the future prospect of this market?
Competitive Landscape: Top Companies in Compressed Air Dryer Market
Fact.MR evaluates that the compressed air dryer market is concentrated and a large share is encapsulated by tier-1 players operating at the global scale. Tier-1 compressed air dryer suppliers are focused on reliability, life expectancy, and technological advancements, whereas tier-2 manufacturers of compressed air systems are competing with competitive price points.
The global compressed air dryer industry is highly consolidated, with only a few tier-1 manufacturers controlling a large portion of the market. Focus of major players across the world is mostly on product development and distribution network expansion. Growing end-use industries are the primary driving force behind market expansion, which is expected to maintain its upward trend.
What insights does the Reinforced Compressed Air Dryer Market report provide to the readers?
- Reinforced Compressed Air Dryer Market fragmentation on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Reinforced Compressed Air Dryer Market
- Various regulations imposed by the governments on the consumption of Reinforced Compressed Air Dryer Market in detail.
Get Free Access of Complete Report: https://www.factmr.com/checkout/3898
Why choose Fact.MR?
Fact.MR not only provides market figures and discusses the key segments but also provides more input into the past and future of this market. In addition, we also provide:
- Current trends and innovations listed in the various markets and their impact on the competition
- Launch of new products or technologies and an overall multi-disciplinary approach for accurate insights
- Data collected from various primary and secondary research sources.
- Additional information for precise analysis
- Various analysis methods to deliver precise market information.
- Round-the-clock availability to serve clients across the world.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
미국 영업 사무소:
11140 록빌 파이크
록빌, MD 20852
전화: +1 (628) 251-1583