The global flame resistant and retardant fabric market is estimated at USD 5.5 Billion in 2022 and is forecast to reach USD 11.3 Billion by 2032, growing with a CAGR of 7.5% during 2022-2032.
Fact.MR- a market research and competitive intelligence provider, foresee a thriving growth in flame resistant and retardant fabric demand. The global flame resistant and retardant fabric market is expected to grow at 7.5% CAGR during 2022-2032 and surpass the value of USD 11 Billion by the end of 2032. The industrial fabric market is expected to be valued at USD 113 Billion in 2022, which leads to hold a market share of 10%.
Flame resistant and retardant fabric is employed for manufacturing, furnishing, apparel, and protective garments for application in various industrial sectors including chemical, military, mining, infrastructure & construction, and oil & gas.
For In-depth Analysis & Business Strategy, Buy a Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=682
Key Research Findings from the Report
- Oil & gas industries are envisaged to remain leading end-users of flame resistant and retardant fabric, in term of value. Relatively high demand in oil & gas industries can be primarily attributed to gradual rise in investments in offshore oil & gas exploration activities worldwide.
- Based on thickness, 0.080-0.102 inches thick flame resistant and retardant fabric will remain sought-after among end-use industries in the market.
- 12 to 17 oz. per sq. yard flame resistant and retardant fabric will account for the bulk revenue share of the market during 2017 to 2026.
Flame Resistant and Retardant Fabric Market Historical Outlook (2017-2021) Vs. Forecast Outlook (2022-2032)
- Europe is a prominent region in market due to the rising demand for flame resistant and retardant fabric, which is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.8%, and reach a market value of USD 4 Billion by 2032.
- The South Asia & Oceania is expected to hold a market value of around USD 660 Million in 2022 owing to high rate of technology adoption.
- The North America and East Asia contributed significantly to the growth of the flame resistant and retardant fabric, and is expected to account for around 26% and 17% market share in 2022 respectively.
- The mining and pharmaceuticals as an end users is expected to be valued at USD 1.7 Billion and USD 1.4 Billion by the end of forecast period.
- By weight, 17 to 22 oz. per sq. yard is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% over the period of 2022-2032.
- 0.056 to 0.065 inches as thickness is expected to reach a valuation of USD 1.8 Billion by 2032 with a growth rate of 6.1%.
For critical insights on this market, request More Info – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=682
Global Flame Resistant and Retardant Fabric Market Segments
- By Weight :-
- Up to 12 oz. per sq. yard
- 12 to 17 oz. per sq. yard
- 17 to 22 oz. per sq. yard
- 22 to 33 oz. per sq. yard
- Greater than 33 oz. per sq. yard
- By Thickness Type :-
- Up to 0.056 inches
- 0.056 to 0.065 inches
- 0.065 to 0.080 inches
- 0.080 to 0.102 inches
- Greater than 0.102 inches
- By End User :-
- Oil & Gas Industries
- Electronics and Electrical
- Others End use Industries
- By Application Type :-
- Industrial Protective Clothing
- Law enforcement services
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583