Fintech sector is likely to flourish at an exponential rate owing to the increasing adoption of state-of-the-art technologies like AI, API & Blockchain by several technological corporations to provide enhanced protection and smooth funds transfer
Fintech-as-a-Service Market to rise 5x by 2032, Stimulated by Rising Cashless Transactions and Enhanced Security Features: Fact.MR Study
A recently published study by Fact.MR expects the global Fintech-as-a-Service market to augment at a 17% CAGR from 2022 to 2032. By the end of the said assessment period, a valuation of US$ 1,300 Billion is expected for the market. With the incidence emphasis on cashless transactions rising exponentially, the market for Fintech-as-a-Service platforms is expected to rise impressively.
For Critical Insights on This Market, Request a Sample Report
From 2017 to 2021, the industry experienced noteworthy growth, registering a value CAGR of 17% and closing at US$ 269.2 Billion. Demand for AI-based technology for the development of FaaS platforms has especially spiked in the past few years, given the increasing adoption of innovative technologies by tech giants. This transition was further expedited when the COVID-19 pandemic struck since people were looking out for a no-contact transaction.
The notion of a digital economy is prospective to prevail in the coming years. Besides, financial institutions are focusing on developing a secured FaaS platform to offer enhanced protection and value-added functions to their, products. Prominent players are making hefty investments that are prospective to establish an advanced fintech infrastructure.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Fintech-as-a-Service market growth to rise nearly 5x until 2032.
- By Application, Compliance & Regulatory Support segment of Fintech-as-a-Service to flourish at a 16.2% CAGR
- Financial Lending Institutions to be the top end-use area for Fintech-as-a-Service, growing at over 16.6% CAGR
- North America to emerge as the fastest growing market, expected to flourish at a 16.6% CAGR
To learn more about Fintech-as-a-Service for the Payment Market, you can get in touch with our Analyst at
Penetrating new geographies, collaborating with government agencies or service providers and rebranding initiatives comprise some major strategies adopted by prominent Fintech-as-a-Service providers. Some prominent market developments are as follows:
- In September 2021, PayPal Holdings, Inc. signed an agreement to acquire Paidy, a leading two-sided payments platform and provider of buy now, pay later solutions in Japan, for ¥300 billion or approximately US$2.7 billion, principally in cash. The acquisition will expand PayPal’s capabilities, distribution, and relevance in the domestic payments market in
- In October 2021, Mastercard Incorporated agreed to acquire Aiia, a leading European open banking technology provider offering a direct connection to develop and launch new digital solutions that meet the needs of everyday life, work, and play.
- In August 2021, Square, Inc. and Afterpay Limited entered into a scheme Implementing Deed under which Square agreed to acquire all of the issued shares in Afterpay by way of a recommended court-approved Scheme of Arrangement.
Key Fintech-as-a-Service Service Providers
- PayPal Holdings, Inc.
- Block, Inc.
- Mastercard Incorporated
- Envestnet, Inc.
- Upstart Holdings, Inc.
- Rapyd Financial Network Ltd.
- Solid Financial Technologies, Inc.
- Railsbank Technology Ltd.
- Synctera Inc.
Key Segments Covered in the Fintech-as-a-Service Industry Analysis
- By Type :
- Fintech-as-a-Service for Payment
- Fintech-as-a-Service for Funds Transfer
- Fintech-as-a-Service for Loans
- Fintech-as-a-Service for Other Types
- By Technology :
- API-based Fintech-as-a-Service
- Artificial Intelligence-based Fintech-as-a-Service
- RPA-based Fintech-as-a-Service
- Blockchain-based Fintech-as-a-Service
- Other Technology based Fintech-as-a-Service
- By Application :
- KYC Verification
- Fraud Monitoring
- Compliance & Regulatory Support
- Other Applications
- By End Use :
- Financial Lending Companies
- Other End Uses
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Purchase This Report Through our Secure Paypal Payment Gateway
More Insights Available
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global Fintech-as-a-Service market, presenting a historical analysis from 2017 to 2021 and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals essential insights based on Fintech-as-a-Service Market by Type (Payment, Fund Transfer, Loan, Others) by Technology (API-based Fintech-as-a-Service, Artificial Intelligence, RPA, Blockchain, Others) by Application (KYC Verification, Fraud Monitoring, Compliance & Regulatory Support, Others) by End-use (Banks, Financial Lending Companies, Insurance, Others) across five major regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa).
5G Services Market– The global 5G services market size is anticipated to procure a market value of US$ 48 Bn in 2022 and is likely to reach US$ 3,827.64 Bn while expanding at a CAGR of 55% from 2022 to 2032.
Blockchain Technology Market– The blockchain technology market has garnered a market value of US$ 7.36 Bn in 2022, anticipated to register a positive CAGR of 84% in the forecast period 2022-2032 and reach a value of US$ 3,273.83 Bn.
Digital Remittance Market– The digital remittance market has garnered a market value of US$ 18.16 Bn in 2022, anticipated to register a positive CAGR of 13.5% in the forecast period 2022-2032 and reach a value of US$ 64.43 Bn.
Digital Transaction Management Market– The global digital transaction management market revenue was estimated to be US$ 8.01 Bn in 2021 and is expected to increase at a CAGR of 25% from 2022-2032. It is estimated that the market will reach US$ 93.25 Bn by the end of 2032.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852