The global extruded polypropylene (XPP) foam market is expected to reach US$ 1.75 billion in valuation by 2032, up from its current size of US$ 903.8 million, expanding at a CAGR of 6.9% throughout the forecast period (2022-2032).
Rising demand for polypropylene foams in industry verticals such as automotive is expected to prominently drive the sales of extruded polypropylene foam. Increasing usage of extruded PP foam in the packaging industry is also expected to bolster extruded polypropylene (XPP) foam market growth. The packaging end-use segment currently accounts for a revenue of US$ 333.9 million.
Download Free Sample Copy of This Report
Increasing Demand from Construction Sector
- In building and construction, polypropylene foams of densities from 70 to 250 kg/m3 and film thickness of 1.5 to 6.0 mm are mostly used, particularly for interior works and housing. The parts are lightweight, stiff, show good impact and, most importantly, excellent thermal insulation properties.
- Polypropylene based foams are used as insulating materials in homes, refrigerators, and are used for several other purposes. Insulating foams helps consumers cut down their heating and cooling costs.
- With the rising number of building codes that promote energy-efficient structures, home builders and consumers are gradually moving toward building strategies that deliver performance and energy savings in the long run.
- According to the department of energy, heating and cooling costs account for 48% of the energy use in a typical US household. Extruded polypropylene foam are important solutions in improving a home’s energy efficiency, along with other insulating foams, such as EPS, etc.
- According to the US Environmental Protection Agency, energy star program can save up to 11% on a person’s energy bills, by adding insulation and sealing air leaks.
Top companies in the extruded polypropylene (XPP) foam market account for a notable market share; however, the market still has plenty of opportunities for new entrants as well.
Extruded polypropylene foam suppliers are expected to expand their business networks to meet the increasing demand for extruded PP foam across industry verticals.
Key Companies Profiled:
- Borealis AG
- Mitsui Chemicals Tohcello Inc.
- Sekisui Voltek
- Sonoco Products
- DS Smith Plc
- NMC SA
- Pregis LLC
- Zotefoams Plc
- Sumitomo Chemical
- Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd.
For More Insights of Fact.MR Trending Report
- by Type:
- High Density XPP Foam
- Low Density XPP Foam
- by End Use:
- Building & Construction
- by Region:
- North America
- Latin America
Questionnaire answered in the report include:
- How the industry has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities?
- Why the consumption in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852