The market for Europe Bio-Waste Shredder Market in Europe is growing as more local governments in the region pass rules and regulations to encourage environmentally friendly waste management practises including composting and recycling. The use of bio-waste shredders reduces the volume of organic waste, such as food leftovers, yard trash, and agricultural waste, and makes it easier to transport and treat. Some of the factors driving the market include rising public awareness of the environmental benefits of composting and recycling, government programmes and funding for waste management operations, and technological advancements in shredder equipment. UNTHA shredding technology GmbH, Forrec srl, Komptech GmbH, and WEIMA Maschinenbau GmbH are a few of the leading players in the European bio-waste shredder market.
In an effort to move closer to a circular economy, bio-waste shredders are mostly used in the agricultural and healthcare sectors in Europe, which produces 10% of the world’s trash. During the projection period, this tendency is anticipated to pick up speed even further.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7941
Segmentation of Bio-Waste Shredder Industry Research
- By Shredding Capacity :
- Up to 25 Kg/Hr
- Up to 50 Kg/Hr
- Up to 100 Kg/Hr
- Up to 200 Kg/Hr
- More than 200 Kg/Hr
- By Operation :
- Fully Automatic
- By Country :
- Rest of Europe
The key market players are incorporating advanced technologies in their products to attract customer’s attention. Partnerships with government and non-government waste management agencies as a part of inorganic strategy to expand their reach is adopted by most of the market players. Moreover, manufacturers are also using innovative marketing plans such as investments on brand websites and public awareness campaigns to promote their offered products.
- In October 2022, UNTHA group an international shredding machine manufacturer acquired Aigner Stahlbau Verkehrstechnik GmbH to expand its supply channels and market presence.
Key Companies Profiled
- UNTHA shredding technology GmbH
- Shredding Systems, Inc.
- Gient Heating Industry Co., Ltd
- Doppstadt Group
- VERTISA CORPORATION
- Sulzer Ltd
Why Opt For Fact.MR?
- Various analysis methods to deliver precise market information.
- Digital technologies to facilitate clients with updated market solutions.
- Multi-disciplinary approach to provide accurate insights of different industries.
- Data collection from extensive primary and secondary research.