The global electric hydrofoil surfboards market is valued at US$ 40.2 million at present and is forecast to reach a market valuation of US$ 70.6 million by the end of 2032 while expanding at a CAGR of 5.8%.
Market participants in the worldwide efoil surfboards market now have a wide range of growth potential thanks to the integration of brand-owned retail channels. The B2C distribution channel has assisted businesses in communicating with customers directly, avoiding misinterpretation or information dilution. Additionally, the high profit ratio linked to B2C sales is being taken into account. Leading manufacturers of electric hydrofoil surfboards use their own distribution networks, ensuring successful product delivery to their clientele spread across important geographic areas.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
- Electric surfboards to capture 12%-15% of the global surfboards market share by the end of 2032.
- The U.S. currently accounts for the market valuation of US$ 28.8 Mn market value, with volume sales of around 3,768 units
- The China electric surfboard market size is likely to surge at a CAGR of around 6.8% over the decade and is estimated to reach a market valuation of US$ 2 Mn in the assessment year 2022.
- By sales channel, the online sales channel segment accounted for the higher sales and growth rate of 6.4% market share during the forecast period.
- By product type, the hydrofoil surfboards segment is set to create a market valuation of an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 51 Mn by the end of the
Awake, CabraTec, Fliteboard Pty. Ltd., LAMPUGA GMBH, Lift Foils Limited, TORQUE JET BOARDS, VeFoil, Aerofoils GmbH, Hover Foil, Pwr-Foil, Slingshot, Takuma, and The HydroFlyer are some of the top companies in the electric hydrofoil surfboards market.
- Market players from the top two tiers are offering carbon nano-fibre incorporated electric hydrofoil surfboards. The use of carbon nano-fibre technology in surfboard equipment has enhanced product lifecycle.
Fact.MR has provided detailed information about the overall strategies adopted by electric hydrofoil surfboard manufacturers along with their detailed overviews of efoil electric surfboard sales analysis by application, including SWOT analysis and sales generated from target hydrofoil surfboards from top electric hydrofoil surfboards manufacturers positioned across geographies.
Key Segments of Electric Hydrofoil Surfboards Industry Survey:
· By Handle Type:
- With Handlebars
- Without Handlebars
· By Maximum Speed:
- Below 20kmph
- Above 40 kmph
· By Ride Time (Mines) :
- 40 – 80
- 80 – 120
· By User Category:
- Professional User
- Recreational User
· By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
How will be insights and market estimations provided in the Fact.MR report on the Demand of Electric Hydrofoil Surfboards make a difference?
- The study takes a closer look at the major economic turmoil, with a focus on the recent COVID-19 pandemic disruptions
- The assessment of key growth dynamics highlights the attractiveness of new automation technologies and offers readers insight on the prospect of these during the forecast period
- The study tries to offer a balance perspective of the opportunities in mature and the most lackluster markets
- Provides scrutiny of the industry trends that have shaped recent government policies
- Provides an account of major breakthroughs in all segments that might change the course of the market considerably
- Provides an incisive analysis of socio-political milieu in which the key markets operate, and how will that influence the lucrativeness of the overall Electric Hydrofoil Surfboards Market
- Analyzes how collaborations and partnerships among players from different industries shape the key growth dynamics in the near future
- Evaluates the role of various stages of funding on new growth avenues in key regional markets
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583