The global ductile iron pipe market is estimated to hold a valuation of US$ 7.9 billion in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% to reach a valuation of US$ 13.8 billion by 2032.
Increasing water demand across the globe is, in turn, creating an opportunity for a wide adoption base for the ductile iron pipe market. Aided by the rise in water projects across the globe the supply of fresh water in dry regions has been the foremost reason for the demand. Moreover, the scarcity of groundwater has helped the market grow in an extensive manner.
Download Sample Copy of This Report:
- Saint Gobain PAM
- Jindal SAW Ltd.
- Kubota Corporation
- Tata Metaliks
- Saudi Arabian AMINTIT
- U.S. Pipe
- McWane Inc.
- Construtec Ductile
- American Cast Iron Pipe Company
- Duktus (Wetzlar) GmbH & Co. KG
- Electrosteel Steels Ltd.
- Svobodny Sokol Poland
- CNBM International Corporation
Key Ductile Iron Pipes Market Survey Highlights and Projections
- MR analysis provides Ductile Iron Pipes Market demand-supply assessment, revealing Ductile Iron Pipes Market sales to grow from 2022 to 2032
- The report provides sales outlook on Ductile Iron Pipes Market, opining Ductile Iron Pipes Market revenues to register a High CAGR during 2022-2032
- Sales Channel will remain the largest category on the basis of retail, holding market share
- Ductile Iron Pipes Market sales in US will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
- Ductile Iron Pipes Market demand forecast in Europe remains stable, as many countries such as UK, France, and Germany focus on boosting growth
- Japan and South Korea Ductile Iron Pipes Market demand likely to grow at a steady clip during 2022-2032
Looking for A customization report click here:
Segmentation of the Ductile Iron Pipe Market
- DN 80 – DN 300
- DN 350 – DN 600
- DN 700 – DN 1000
- DN 1200 – DN 2000
- DN 2000 & Above
- Potable Water Distribution
- Sewage & Wastewater
- Centrifugal DI Pipes
By External Protection:
- Zn/Zn-Al + Bitumen/Epoxy
- Ceramic Epoxy
By Sales Channel:
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Ductile Iron Pipes Market Company & brand share analysis: Company and brand share analysis on Ductile Iron Pipes Market reveals how much market share is captured by Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 players
- Ductile Iron Pipes Market Historical volume analysis: The industry analysis provides data & insights on historical volume sales of Ductile Iron Pipes Market
- Ductile Iron Pipes Market Category & segment level analysis: Fact.MR’s Ductile Iron Pipes Market sales outlook offers category and segment level analysis on lucrative and nascent product types. Market players can use this information to identify sales potential and set sales targets at local, country, and regional level.
- Ductile Iron Pipes Market Consumption by demographics: The market intelligence study provides consumption by demographics analysis so market players can design their product and marketing strategies on the basis of high-value consumers
- Post COVID consumer spending on Ductile Iron Pipes Market: The report includes post COVID consumer spending analysis. This information will help business leads understand the shifts in purchasing power and behavior
- Manufacturing trend analysis: Vital information on how market players are aligning their manufacturing strategies with respect to evolving consumer sentiments
Get Free Access of Complete Report :
What insights does the Ductile Iron Pipes Market report provide to the readers?
- Ductile Iron Pipes Market fragmentation on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Ductile Iron Pipes Market
- Various regulations imposed by the governments on the consumption of Ductile Iron Pipes Market in detail.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org