The global disinfectant spray market has witnessed a healthy growth of ~10.5% over the historical period and overall sales were pegged at more than 113 Million Units in 2019. The COVID-19 pandemic has spread in 160 countries and is likely to impact several economies through supply disruptions.
Additionally, due to consumer panic buying during lockdowns in several nations, disinfectant spray sales and demand are increasing overall. As a result, major disinfectant spray producers have also raised the capacity of their factories. As a result, it is predicted that sales of disinfectant spray products would increase exponentially by over 200% in 2020.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
Key Takeaways of Disinfectant Spray Market Study:
Hospitals and clinics generate approximately 40% of total demand owing to huge patient traffic.
Online sales channel will witness a double-digit CAGR through the course of projection period.
Aerosol disinfectant sprays remain highly favored among consumers.
North America continues to lead global market, accounting for 30% share in the overall market stack.
Disinfectant Spray Market – Key Drivers
Escalating consumer preference for online purchasing is shaping the global disinfectant spray market.
Rising per capita expenditure of a sizeable consumer population encourages adoption of products such as disinfectant sprays.
Greater investment on public healthcare by governments in North America and Europe will bode well for market growth in both regions through 2030.
Soaring rate of prevalence of acquired infections, specifically in developed countries, is strengthening the growth of disinfectant spray market.
Disinfectant Spray Market – Key Impediments
Environmental hazards associated with the disposal of disinfectant sprays will restrain market growth over the forecast period.
Some disinfectant sprays can be toxic to humans, which remains a major factor limiting the growth of market.
Global Disinfectant Spray Market: In-Depth Assessment on Key Segments
The global disinfectant spray market is segmented on the basis of formulation, delivery system, pack size, application, sales channel, and region.
· By Formulation :
- Sodium Hypochlorite
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Peracetic Acid
· By Delivery System :
· By Pack Size :
- Up to 200 ml
- 201 ml – 400 ml
- 401 ml – 600 ml
- More than 600 ml
· By Application :
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Offices / Commercial
- Schools & Universities
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Other Applications
· By Sales Channel :
- Direct Sales
- Hypermarkets / Supermarkets
- Retail & Convenience Stores
- Pharmacies & Drug Stores
- Online Sales
- Wholesaler & Distributors
- Other Sales Channels
· By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
How will be insights and market estimations provided in the Fact.MR report on the Demand Disinfectant Spray make a difference?
- The study takes a closer look at the major economic turmoil, with a focus on the recent COVID-19 pandemic disruptions
- The assessment of key growth dynamics highlights the attractiveness of new automation technologies and offers readers insight on the prospect of these during the forecast period
- The study tries to offer a balance perspective of the opportunities in mature and the most lackluster markets
- Provides scrutiny of the industry trends that have shaped recent government policies
- Provides an account of major breakthroughs in all segments that might change the course of the market considerably
- Analyzes how collaborations and partnerships among players from different industries shape the key growth dynamics in the near future
- Evaluates the role of various stages of funding on new growth avenues in key regional markets
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583