The global dietary fibers market is valued at US$ 7.7 Billion in 2022 and is projected to exhibit expansion at a stellar CAGR of 10% over the next ten years. The market is anticipated to surpass a valuation of US$ 20 Billion by the end of 2032.
The factors expected to boost demand during the projected period include a major shift in consumer preference from pharmaceutical to nutraceuticals products and increased investments in the pharmaceutical sector. Additionally, raising consumer knowledge of the value of keeping a healthy diet may help the market develop. A healthy diet leads to an active lifestyle by reducing the risk of lifestyle diseases like hypertension, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease, among other important advantages.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global dietary fibers market value to more than double from 2022 to 2032
- North America to emerge as an opportunistic market, registering a value CAGR worth 9%
- Asia Pacific to be the fastest growing dietary fibers market, expected to surge at a 9.9% CAGR
- By raw material, dietary fibers derived from cereals and grains to hold a 48% market share
- Insoluble dietary fibers to experience maximum sales, growing at a CAGR of 8.7% by 2032
- By application, food & beverage to yield a revenue share worth US$ 3 Billion for dietary fibers
“Focus on health and diet has increased in recent years and this trend has led to a substantial increase in healthcare research and development activity across the world. Dietary fibers play a vital role in combating diseases and treating them, which is what primarily drives the demand for dietary fibers,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Top companies in the Dietary Fibers market are focusing on advancing their research and fast-tracking the development of new Dietary Fibers to launch new products and gain a competitive advantage over other market players.
- In September 2020, Batory Foods entered into an agreement with BioHarvest Sciences Inc., a developer of patent-protected and proprietary Biofarming technology. The agreement was signed exclusively to enter the US Edible CBD Market and US Nutraceuticals Market so as to strategically diversify Batory Foods’ product portfolio.
- Cargill, Inc. invested about US$ 35 Million in Europe in October 2019 to expand its current product line of sweeteners, starches, and texturizers to include soluble dietary fibres. This strategic project is the company’s first foray into soluble dietary fibres in Europe, and it was launched to give on-trend solutions to makers of high-quality products such as bakery & confectionery goods, cereals, and dairy products.
Key Companies Profiled-
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM)
- Batory Foods
- Ingredion Incorporated
- Roquette Freres
- Tate & Lyle
- Emsland Group
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Kerry Inc.
- The Green Labs LLC
Key Segments in Dietary Fibers Industry Research:
· By Product Type :
- Chitin & Chitosan
- Oat Bran
- Wheat Fiber
- Corn Fibers
· By Application :
- Food & Beverages
- Animal Feed
· By Raw Material :
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Cereals & Grains
- Nuts & Seeds
· By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
How will be insights and market estimations provided in the Fact.MR report on the Demand of Dietary Fibers make a difference?
- The study takes a closer look at the major economic turmoil, with a focus on the recent COVID-19 pandemic disruptions
- The assessment of key growth dynamics highlights the attractiveness of new automation technologies and offers readers insight on the prospect of these during the forecast period
- The study tries to offer a balance perspective of the opportunities in mature and the most lackluster markets
- Provides scrutiny of the industry trends that have shaped recent government policies
- Provides an account of major breakthroughs in all segments that might change the course of the market considerably
- Provides an incisive analysis of socio-political milieu in which the key markets operate, and how will that influence the lucrativeness of the overall Dietary Fibers Market
- Analyzes how collaborations and partnerships among players from different industries shape the key growth dynamics in the near future
- Evaluates the role of various stages of funding on new growth avenues in key regional markets
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583