The global demand for orthopedic braces & support, casting, and splints market is valued at US$ 6 billion in 2022 and is set to expand at a CAGR of 6% to reach US$ 8 billion by end of 2026.
Revenue from the splinting supplies & equipment segment is expected to climb to US$ 2 billion by 2026. The senior population, which is particularly sensitive to musculoskeletal disorders, is driving majorly demand in this market. Furthermore, the popularity of fitness-related sports such as biking and running among health-conscious consumers is raising the frequency of muscular soreness, sports injuries, and ligament tears, which is driving the demand for orthopedic braces and supports.
A Detailed Research Report: Read Now
Orthopedic braces are devices made of soft materials such as spandex or other closely-knit textiles and rigid materials such as hard plastics that are designed to restrict joint movement. Braces are orthopedic devices made to ease discomfort in the body’s upper and lower extremities. These enhance daily living and aid in the recovery from injuries. Splints and casts are wrapped with a hard exterior. These serve as a support to cover and connect the torn ligaments, tendons, and bones. In addition to maintaining muscular activity and bone healing, casts and splints immobilize the injured area.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- North America holds a leading position in the global orthopedic braces and support, castings, and splints market due to its advanced healthcare infrastructure and increasing elderly population.
- The global market for orthopedic braces & support, castings & splints is expanding as a result of rising accident rates and an increasing ageing population.
- Increased use of POP for less expensive fracture treatment will greatly accelerate market growth over the next 4 years.
- The United States market is valued at US$ 2 billion in 2022.
- Sales of orthopedic braces & support, castings & splints are predicted to increase at a CAGR of 6% from 2022 to 2026.
FREE Sample Copy Is Available: Download Now
The market for orthopedic braces and support, casting, and splints is moderately fragmented, with a large number of competitors holding the majority of the market share.
Market companies must make investments in technologies and diversity if they want to boost sales growth, reach more customers, and increase consumer loyalty.
- The Rebound Post-Op Elbow Brace from Ossur was introduced in September 2021 and enables elbow immobilization and range-of-motion limitation for patients with a variety of disorders, including chronic elbow wounds/injuries and tennis elbow release.
Key Companies Profiled
- 3M Company
- Bauerfeind AG
- Becker Orthopedic
- Bird & Cronin, LLC
- Breg, Inc.
- DeRoyal Industries, Inc.
- DJO, LLC
- Medi GmbH & Co. KG
- Orfit Industries N.V.
- Össur Hf
Segments of Orthopedic Braces & Support, Casting, and Splints Industry Research
- By Product :
- Orthopedic Braces & Supports
- Casting Supplies & Equipment
- Splinting Supplies & Equipment
- By Distribution Channel :
- Orthopedic Clinics
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
For More Insights of Fact.MR :- https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2022/08/10/2495982/0/en/Orthopedic-Braces-and-Support-Casting-Splints-Ideal-for-Use-in-Cases-of-Traffic-Accidents-Musculoskeletal-Injuries-Fact-MR-Report.html