From 2022 to 2026, the demand for neurorehabilitation equipment is anticipated to grow at a rapid CAGR of 15%. The market for neurorehabilitation equipment is currently estimated to be worth US$ 1.3 billion, but by 2026, it is expected to grow to US$ 2.3 billion.
Over the forecast period, demand for neurorobotic systems is anticipated to soar at a CAGR of 16%. Neurorobotic devices provide body help to people who are physically frail or have undergone trauma. The high availability of neurorobotic systems and producers’ increased efforts to develop cutting-edge platforms and systems are the main reasons propelling sales.
Download Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7600?PJ
Market Players: –
- AlterG, Inc.
- Hocoma AG
- Abbott Laboratories
- Medtronic plc
- Biometrics Ltd.
- Bioness Inc.
- BIONIK Laboratories Corp.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc.
The examiners have utilized various vast conspicuous business knowledge devices to unite realities, figures, and market information into income assessments and projections in the Market.
Key partners in Market including industry players, policymakers, and financial backers in different nations have been persistently realigning their systems and ways to deal with carry out them to take advantage of new open doors. Numerous lately have updated their procedures to stay coordinated in the setting of overall disturbances brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Segments in Neurorehabilitation Devices Industry Research
- By Product :
- Neurorobotic Systems
- Brain Computer Interface
- Wearable Devices
- Brain Stimulators
- By Application :
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Brain & Spinal Cord Injury
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Sclerosis
- By End User :
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Home Care
What Do You Get in a Fact.MR Study?
- Factors affecting the overall development of the global Neurorehabilitation Devices Market
- Factor that might restrain the growth of the global market in the coming years of the forecast period.
- What is present competitive scenario of the global Neurorehabilitation Devices Market and its intricate details concerning potential business prospects of leading market players
- Pricing strategies of several different market players in the global Neurorehabilitation Devices Market
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)