Increasing at an impressive CAGR of 10.5%, the global demand for medical lifting slings market is projected to increase from a value of US$ 1.14 billion in 2023 to US$ 3.11 billion by the year 2033.
Medical lifting slings are classified as universal slings, seating slings, transfer slings, hammock slings, standing slings, bariatric slings, toilet slings, and others. There is high demand for universal slings and seating slings. Global demand for universal slings and seating slings is expected to increase at CAGRs of 11.5% and 11% during the forecast period, respectively.
A Detailed Research Report: Read Now
Universal slings are utilised along with a ceiling lift or floor lift. The sling is used to pull patients from on/off the bed, geriatric chair, wheelchair, shower chair, or ground. For patients with inadequate upper body strength, this sling can be very useful for movement.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global medical lifting slings market is projected to reach a valuation of US$ 3.11 billion by 2033.
- China’s market is predicted to expand at a CAGR of 10% during the projected period (2023-2033).
- Sales of medical lifting slings in Japan are expected to increase at a CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period.
- Demand for universal slings is predicted to rise at a CAGR of 11.5% during the next 10 years.
“Rapidly increasing cases of traffic accidents across the world are boosting the demand for medical lifting slings,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Key market players in the medical lifting slings market are strongly emphasizing developing advanced patient transfer slings to reduce the risks of any injuries. According to regional demand, major participants are changing their marketing tactics as well as product launches.
- Savaria Corporation purchased Silvalea, a manufacturer of patient transfer slings, in June 2019. Savaria’s ceiling lift product line was predicted to improve as a result of Silvalea’s complete products and manufacturing repute.
- The Invacare Corporation created the BirdieEVO and BirdieEVO Compact in March 2019. The main purpose of the new items is to move patients from couches, beds, and basements.
Key Companies Profiled
- Arjo AB
- ArjoHuntleigh, Inc.
- Bestcare, LLC
- DJO Global, Inc.
- Drive Medical
- GF Health Products, Inc.
- Guldmann Inc.
FREE Sample Copy Is Available: Download Now
Segments of Medical Lifting Slings Industry Research
· By Product :
- Universal Slings
- Seating Slings
- Transfer Slings
- Hammock Slings
- Standing Slings
- Bariatric Slings
- Toilet Slings
· By Material :
- Nylon Slings
- Padded Slings
- Canvas Slings
- Mesh Slings
· By Usage :
- Reusable Slings
- Disposable Slings
- Full Body Slings
- U-shape Slings
For More Insights of Fact.MR : https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2023/01/05/2584042/0/en/Increasing-Road-Accidents-and-Chronic-Disorders-Worldwide-Fuelling-Sales-of-Medical-Lifting-Slings-Fact-MR-Analysis.html