Increasing at a CAGR of 6%, the global medical connectors market is predicted to increase from a valuation of US$ 2.74 billion in 2023 to US$ 4.91 billion by the end of 2033. Hospitals & clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, and diagnostic laboratories & imaging centers are the prime end users of medical connectors.
Demand for medical connectors from ambulatory surgical centers is expected to rise at a similar CAGR of 6%, while that from hospitals is likely to increase at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period.
Download Free Sample Copy of This Report
Developing Healthcare Facilities Aiding Medical Connectors Expansion
On the basis of products, the market is classified into flat surgical silicone cables, embedded electronics connectors, radio-frequency connectors, disposable plastic connectors, hybrid circular connectors & receptacle system, power cords with retention system, lighted hospital-grade cords, magnetic medical connectors, and push-pull connectors. In 2016, the flat silicone surgical cables segment accounted for the largest share of the market. The increasing adoption of connectors in medical devices is expected to fuel the growth of the market during the forecast period. The growth of the medical devices market is also one of the major factors influencing the growth of this product segment.
Based on applications, the market is segmented into cardiology devices, diagnostic imaging devices, electrosurgical instruments, patient monitoring devices, endoscopy devices, respiratory devices, analyzers & processing instruments, dental instruments, neurology devices, enteral devices, and other applications
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports
New medical equipment and technologies are being developed as a result of continuous R&D in the healthcare sector. Improved medical connectors are required as these connectors are connected to various additional devices and equipment.
Medical connectors that are both affordable and tolerant of various sterilizing procedures are the main goals of manufacturers. When constructing medical connectors, attention is also paid to high dependability, avoiding the possibility of failure due to numerous external variables as well as bad handling.
- Smiths Interconnect has recently added more products to its inventory specifically for medical applications. Smiths Interconnect’s Hypergrip Flex is excellent for a broad range of medical devices, such as electrosurgical and endoscopic equipment, patient monitoring devices, catheters, at-home care, and portable therapeutic applications.
- For more than 60 years, LEMO has produced and distributed high-tech plastic and metal connectors. For the medical electrical connectors market, LEMO’s REDEL P series offers a variety of plastic casing models and contact arrangements. The connectors withstand 1,000 latch cycles without losing the electrical signal.
Key Companies Profiled:
- Amphenol Corporation
- Aptiv PLC
- Esterline Technologies Corporation
- Fischer Connectors SA
- ITT Corporation
- Lemo SA
- Molex LLC
- Samtec, Inc.
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- Smiths Interconnect
For More Insights of Fact.MR Trending Report
Key Segments Covered
- By Product:
- Push-pull Connectors
- Hybrid Circular Connectors & Receptacle Systems
- Radio-frequency Connectors
- Flat Surgical Silicone Cables
- Embedded Electronics Connectors
- Disposable Plastic Connectors
- Power Cords with Retention Systems
- Lighted Hospital-grade Cords
- Magnetic Medical Connectors
- By Application:
- Patient Monitoring Devices
- Therapeutic Devices
- Diagnostic Imaging Devices
- Cardiology Devices
- Analyzers & Processing Equipment
- Respiratory Devices
- Dental Instruments
- Endoscopy Devices
- Neurology Devices
- Enteral Devices
Questionnaire answered in the report include:
- How the industry has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities?
- Why the consumption in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?