The global market for liquid thermal interface materials ( LT IMs ) is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate ( CAGR ) 6.20 % for the forecast period of 2021 to 20 33 . Market expected to reach $ 730 million in 2020 to $ 1.355 trillion in 2033 dollar. Growing demand for LT IM in the semiconductor and electronics industries is a major factor driving the market growth.
The Fact.MR report tracks the liquid thermal interface materials market over the period 2018-2028. According to the report, the liquid thermal interface materials market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% through 2028.
Download sample copy of this report:
The thermal interface materials market is growing in demand due to increasing demand for miniaturized and efficient electronic components. As a result, the market is expected to grow steadily over the next few years. Consumers are increasingly focusing on high-performance and high-quality products.
On the technology side, liquid thermal interface materials are becoming increasingly popular due to their efficient cooling properties. The market is expected to benefit from the development of advanced liquid thermal materials that can be applied directly to component surfaces. This type of material is expected to provide better performance in terms of better heat conduction and heat dissipation.
Geographically, the market is expected to be driven by the growing demand for consumer electronics in the Asia-Pacific region. This region is expected to be the largest consumer of liquid thermal interface materials. Additionally, increasing demand from industrial applications such as automotive and aerospace is expected to drive the market.
The market is expected to benefit from the growing interest in energy efficiency and the development of energy efficient components. This is expected to lead to increased demand for liquid thermal interface materials. Additionally, growing demand for small components is expected to drive the market.
List of market players
Key players in the global liquid thermal interface materials market include:
- Dow Corning
- Laird Technologies
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Momentive Performance Materials
- Indium Corporation
- Fujipoly America Corporation
- Henkel Electronic Materials LLC
- Honeywell International
- road corporation
- Greentech International
- NOK Corporation
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Applied Materials
- Entron LLC
- Dow Chemical Company
- Alent PLC
Some of the recent notable developments in the liquid thermal interface materials market include:
- To capitalize on the growing demand for lithium-ion battery thermal management, Lord Corporation has introduced a new liquid gap filler for use with gap pads for electric vehicle batteries that provides an improved thermal path for heat dissipation in lithium-ion batteries.
- With its innovative liquid thermal interface materials finding a broad consumer base, Henkel, the market leader in liquid thermal interface materials, has introduced a liquid thermal interface material curing in place that offers a number of benefits in high volume and high value assemblies. In addition, the liquid thermal interface cures in place to form a peelable layer that can be peeled off without the application of force to protect sensitive components in electrical circuits.
- As innovations in thermal interface product manufacturing increase, WACKER and Fuji Polymer Industries have announced a collaboration to produce innovative silicon-based thermal interface materials for electronic devices and e-vehicle batteries.
- To overcome the problem of lack of optimal contact in thermal interface materials, researchers have developed liquid thermal interface materials that use copper and nanoparticles for efficient heat conduction.
- Another study found that a combination of thin aluminum foil coated with a non-silicone compound could replace thermal grease as an efficient thermal interface.
The global liquid thermal interface materials market can be segmented on the basis of product type, application, and region.
By product type, the liquid thermal interface materials market is segmented into silicone-based, water-based, and others. The silicon-based segment is expected to remain the largest segment during the forecast period. Silicon-based liquid thermal interface materials are widely used in the electronics industry because they offer good thermal conductivity.
By application, the liquid thermal interface materials market is segmented into computers, automotive, consumer electronics, and others. The computer segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period. This is due to the increasing demand for liquid thermal interface materials in computers and other electronic devices.
Geographically, the liquid thermal interface materials market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period. This is due to the increasing demand for liquid thermal interface materials in various industries such as computer, automotive and consumer electronics.
More Valuable Insights into Liquid Thermal Interface Materials
In a new report, Fact.MR provides an unbiased market analysis of Liquid Thermal Interface Materials, Sales, Liquid Thermal Interface Materials and analyzes forecast statistics to 2033 and beyond. This study presents growth projections for different criteria.
Get customized in this report for a specific research solution:
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583, +353-1-4434-232 (D)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org