The graphite coatings market is an industry that manufactures and distributes graphite-based coatings for a variety of uses. Because of their outstanding thermal and electrical conductivity, chemical resistance, and high temperature stability, graphite coatings are employed in a range of sectors, including aerospace, automotive, and energy. Graphite coatings are also employed in the production of moulds, dies, and machinery components, as well as in a variety of other industrial applications. The graphite coatings market is predicted to expand due to rising demand for high-performance coatings in a variety of sectors, as well as developments in coating technology.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6483
Market Segments Covered in Graphite Coatings Industry Analysis
- By Application
- Dry Lubrication
- Anti-seize Agents
- Release Agents
- Others (including thermal conductive agents and anti-corrosion agents)
- By End-use Industry
- Graphite Coatings for Energy
- Graphite Coatings for Automotive
- Graphite Coatings for Machinery
- Graphite Coatings for Electrical and Electronics
- Graphite Coatings for Textiles
- Graphite Coatings for Medical
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The graphite coatings market is anticipated to add 1.8X value by 2031.
- Among the end-use industries, the automotive segment has been the fastest-growing, and is anticipated to follow the same trend during the forecast period.
- Increased consumption of graphite coatings in the energy industry is anticipated to surge demand for graphite coatings over the coming years.
- Dry lubrication application is anticipated to dominate the demand pie over the long-run forecast period.
- The U.S. market for graphite coatings is likely to reach a valuation of US$ 250 Mn by 2031.
- Asia Pacific captured the market throne in FY2020, and is anticipated to hold the same position over the long-run forecast period.
Key Companies Profiled
- Final Advanced Materials
- CONDAT Corporation
- Elcora Advanced Materials Corp.
- Van Sickle Paint Mfg. Company
- Imerys Graphite & Carbon
- Asbury Carbons
Majority companies discussed in the report have focused on acquisitions, expansion, investments, and portfolio expansion. Ratings of companies are on the basis of market share, market reach, clientele, etc.
Some of the key developments are:
- In December 2020, ZEN Graphene Solutions reported that the organization is set to go through a corporate reorganization – a move that is probably going to improve its product portfolio advancement and R&D.
- In August 2018, Asbury Carbons declared the acquisition of Process Engineering Corporation (PEC).
Crucial insights in the Graphite Coatings Market research:
- Underlying macro- and microeconomic factors impacting the growth of the Graphite Coatings Market Basic overview of the Graphite Coatings Market including market definition, classification, and applications.
- Scrutinization of each Graphite Coatings Market player based on mergers & acquisitions, R&D projects, and product launches.
- Adoption trend of Graphite Coatings Market across various industries.
- Important regions and countries offering lucrative opportunities to Graphite Coatings Market stakeholders.