The fintech as a service market is projected to reach US$ 269.2 billion in 2022. Mobile payments, growing fintech infrastructure investments, and increased usage of artificial intelligence (AI) technologies are just a few of the causes contributing to the market’s growth. Around US$ 1,300 billion in total demand for fintech-as-a-service is predicted by 2032, with a CAGR of 17% from 2022 to 2032.
The offer in this section includes a variety of opportunities, such as the ability to manufacture goods and provide retail, wholesale, and exhibiting services. The researchers at Fact.MR have used extensive rounds of both necessary and optional research to arrive at various estimations and projections for the demand of the fintech-as-a-service market, both globally and provincially.
Download Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7594?PJ
Market Players: –
- PayPal Holdings, Inc.
- Block, Inc.
- Mastercard Incorporated
- Envestnet, Inc.
- Upstart Holdings, Inc.
- Rapyd Financial Network Ltd.
- Solid Financial Technologies, Inc.
- Railsbank Technology Ltd.
- Synctera Inc.
Key partners in Market including industry players, policymakers, and financial backers in different nations have been persistently realigning their systems and ways to deal with carry out them to take advantage of new open doors. Numerous lately have updated their procedures to stay coordinated in the setting of overall disturbances brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
What Do You Get in a Fact.MR Study?
- Factors affecting the overall development of the global Fintech-as-a-Service Market
- Factor that might restrain the growth of the global market in the coming years of the forecast period.
- What is present competitive scenario of the global Fintech-as-a-Service Market and its intricate details concerning potential business prospects of leading market players
- Pricing strategies of several different market players in the global Fintech-as-a-Service Market
Key Segments Covered in the Fintech-as-a-Service Industry Analysis
- By Type :
- Fintech-as-a-Service for Payment
- Fintech-as-a-Service for Funds Transfer
- Fintech-as-a-Service for Loans
- Fintech-as-a-Service for Other Types
- By Technology :
- API-based Fintech-as-a-Service
- Artificial Intelligence-based Fintech-as-a-Service
- RPA-based Fintech-as-a-Service
- Blockchain-based Fintech-as-a-Service
- Other Technology based Fintech-as-a-Service
- By Application :
- KYC Verification
- Fraud Monitoring
- Compliance & Regulatory Support
- Other Applications
- By End Use :
- Financial Lending Companies
- Other End Uses
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
New product launches, innovation, geographical expansion, and mergers & acquisitions are some of the key strategies adopted by the players to strengthen their position in the market and gain a higher market share.
- In September 2021, PayPal Holdings, Inc. signed an agreement to acquire Paidy, a leading two-sided payments platform and provider of buy now, pay later solutions in Japan, for ¥300 billion or approximately US$2.7 billion, principally in cash. The acquisition will expand PayPal’s capabilities, distribution, and relevance in the domestic payments market in Japan.
- In October 2021, Mastercard Incorporated agreed to acquire Aiia, a leading European open banking technology provider offering a direct connection to develop and launch new digital solutions that meet the needs of everyday life, work, and play.
- In August 2021, Square, Inc. and Afterpay Limited entered into a scheme Implementing Deed under which Square agreed to acquire all of the issued shares in Afterpay by way of a recommended court-approved Scheme of Arrangement.