According to Fact.MR, demand for epoxy hardeners is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.05% from 2021 to 2031, with a total value of US$ 6.3 billion expected due to increased demand as painting and coating agents in the automotive and electronic industries. Dynamic trends in industries such as construction, aerospace, marine, home décor, and electronics are expected to drive epoxy hardener market growth.
Download Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4954
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- By product group, polyamide epoxy hardeners acquired 1/4th of the global market share in 2020
- Special epoxy hardeners demand expected to surge at over 5% CAGR until 2031
- Aromatic amines to register a growth rate of 5% from 2021 to 2031
- Paints & coatings to be primary end use industry, scheduled to gain 70 BPS by 2031
- Liquid epoxy hardeners clocked a share of around US$ 2.5 Bn in 2020
- U.S market for epoxy hardeners to expand at a CAGR of approximately 5%
- China to account for a revenue share worth 45% across the 2021-2031 assessment period
“With the increasing trend of high-rise, large-scale, and functional modern architectural structures, lightweight material gain a significant thrust by fuel-efficiency regulations set for the use of lightweight materials by automakers and garnered active research attention in the aerospace sector,” comments a Fact.MR analyst.
Key Segments Covered
- Product Group
- Polyamide Epoxy Hardeners
- Amino Amine Epoxy Hardeners
- Aliphatic Amine Epoxy Hardeners
- Cycloaliphatic Amine Epoxy Hardeners
- Aromatic Amines Epoxy Hardeners
- Phenalkamine Epoxy Hardeners
- Anhydride Epoxy Hardeners
- Special Epoxy Hardeners
- Slow Epoxy Hardeners
- Medium Epoxy Hardeners
- Fast Epoxy Hardeners
- Liquid Epoxy Hardeners
- Solvent-based Epoxy Hardeners
- Waterborne Epoxy Hardeners
- Solid Epoxy Hardeners
- Epoxy Hardeners for Composites
- Epoxy Hardeners for Adhesives
- Epoxy Hardeners for Paints & Coatings
- Epoxy Hardeners for Other Applications
- End Use Industry
- Epoxy Hardeners for Construction
- Epoxy Hardeners for Electrical and Electronics
- Epoxy Hardeners for Power
- Epoxy Hardeners for Transportation
- Epoxy Hardeners for Marine Industry
- Epoxy Hardeners for Aircraft
- Epoxy Hardeners for Decoration
- Epoxy Hardeners for Furniture
- Epoxy Hardeners for Other End Use Industries
Ask an Analyst: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=4954
Prominent players are embracing innovative approaches such as ground-breaking marketing tactics, technological advancements, mergers, and acquisitions.
- In June 2021, Aditya Birla Group-Advanced Materials business has planned to invest towards increasing business capacity by ~125 KTPA through a brown field expansion at its Vilayat, Gujarat, India location. It will include standard & specialty epoxy products along with curing agents.
- In February 2020, Cardolite Corporation announced the release of its new NX-8501 waterborne curing agent for epoxy coatings and adhesives. Completely solvent-free, this hardener enables zero and low VOC formulations without compromising performance. The agent removes 80% of dissolved solids in water
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global Epoxy Hardener Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global Epoxy Hardener Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global Epoxy Hardener Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Get Free Access of Complete Report: https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4954
Top Epoxy Hardener Market report answers the following queries:
- What is the largest share held by key players in the market?
- What strategies have proven most advantageous in Top Epoxy Hardener Market?
- Which region promises largest opportunity for new investors during the forecast period 2022 to 2031?
- What factors will most likely present challenges to growth during the forecast period?
- What will be the value of total revenues, and at what CAGR will the growth compound during the forecast period 2022 to 2031?
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583