The market for container handlining equipment is expected to grow between 2021 and 2031 at a CAGR of 4.2%, according to market research and analysis firm Fact.MR. In 2031, sales were more than US$ 1.5 billion. Sales of electric/hybrid container handling equipment are increasing as a result of stricter rules governing carbon emissions. Strong demand from the Middle East and Asia Pacific is also promoting the expansion of the economy. Up to 2031, $2 billion in revenue is anticipated.
It is anticipated that the test report released by Fact.MR on the container handling equipment market will offer trustworthy information on the many important factors influencing the market’s growth curve. The research goes into great detail on a number of critical subjects, including strategic producers, end-use efforts, financial supports, and value pioneers. In the conjectured period of 2023 to 2033, a wide range of options in the market for container handling equipment have been offered in this section.
Download Sample Copy of this Report :-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4193?PJ
Examiners utilized a variety of conspicuous business knowledge devices to integrate reality, figures and market information into market earnings assessments and forecasts.
Key partners in the Market, including industry players, policy makers and financial backers from multiple countries, have continuously realigned their systems and approaches to take advantage of the new open doors. A number of businesses have recently updated their procedures to remain coordinated during the general disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
by equipment type
- automatic stacking crane
- reach stacker
- Terminal Tractor
- Straddle Carrier
- Rail Mounted Gantry Crane
- Automated Guided Vehicles
- Rubber Tired Gantry Crane
By promotion method
- Electric/hybrid container handling equipment
- diesel container handling equipment
What can you get from Fact.MR research?
- Factors influencing the overall development of the global container handling equipment market
- Factors that may restrain the growth of the global market in the coming years of the forecast period.
- What are the current competitive scenarios in the global Container Handling Equipment market and intricate details pertaining to the potential business prospects of the key market players?
- Pricing strategies of different market players in the global container handling equipment market
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc.
- cargo tech
- kone crane
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (USA, Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, etc.), rest of Europe
- CIS and Russia
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (China, India, Korea, ASEAN countries, rest of APEJ)
What are the growth prospects across the US and European markets?
Increasing port activity will also boost revenues in the European shipping sector. The UK is considered a major market for container handling equipment, accounting for nearly one-fifth of global demand.
On the other hand, the North American container handling equipment market includes country-by-country analysis, including the United States and Canada. The US container handling equipment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of about 2.4% in terms of value over the forecast period .
Key Points Covered in Container Handling Equipment Industry Analysis
- Market estimates and forecast 2016-2031
- Key drivers and restraints impacting market growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Market Share Analysis
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- COVID-19 Impact on Container Handling Equipment Market and How to Navigate
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies