The global automotive exhaust muffler market is anticipated to reach US$ 10,166.2 Mn in 2022, expected to reach US$ 18,552.29 Mn by 2032. Across the 2022-2032 assessment period, the market is expected to surge at a CAGR of 6.2%.
As of 2020, the market was valued at US$ 9,638.98 Mn. The industry represented a Y-o-Y incline worth 2.7% in 2021, reaching a value of US$ 9,899.08 Mn. Center inlet automotive exhaust muffler systems are expected to account for 23% of global revenue.
Download Free Sample Copy of This Report
The automotive exhaust system is installed in the vehicles to collect the exhaust gases from the cylinder, removes harmful substances & impurities, reduces the level of noise and discharges the purified exhaust gas. The exhaust system consists of one or two channels depending on the engine and the flow resistance is selected so that the exhaust backpressure should not degrade the engine performance. In addition, exhaust manifold, exhaust pipes, catalytic converter, muffler, and the tail pipe are the major components of exhaust system. Also, the automotive exhaust system is majorly installed for to reduce the emission of harmful gases into environment and increase the efficiency of the engine.
Factors such as stringent government regulations for emission control and increase in automobile production are driving the growth of automotive exhaust market. In addition, adoption of nanotechnology in catalytic converters is anticipated propel the growth of market. However, growing electric vehicle production and high cost of automotive catalysts hinders the growth of automotive exhaust system market. Further, innovations in automotive catalysts and government initiatives in developing nations for emission reduction holds remarkable growth opportunity for the key player operating in the market.
The global automotive exhaust mufflers market is a highly fragmented market. Players are focusing on mergers, acquisitions and innovations. The recent developments in the automotive exhaust mufflers market.
- BENTELER has joined forces with Maruyasu Industries, a maker of car parts, in November 2021. Companies collaborated to make combustion engines cleaner in order to help automobile manufacturers minimize pollutant emissions and meet upcoming requirements such as EU 7 and CN7 standards.
- Faurecia bought uMist, a Swedish firm specializing in biomimetic spray technology, in September 2021. The business hoped that by acquiring this company, it would be able to accelerate its technological leadership in ultra-low emission commercial cars. Furthermore, this acquisition would allow the company to meet its goal of assisting OEMs in meeting stringent future emissions regulations for Internal Combustion Engines (ICE).
Key Companies Profiled:
- Peugeot S.A. (Faurecia SA)
- Tenneco Inc.
- Eberspächer Gruppe GmbH & Co. KG
- Futaba Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Benteler International AG
- Friedrich Boysen GmbH & Co. KG
- Yutaka Giken Co., Ltd.
- Sejong Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Bosal Nederland B.V.
- Eminox Limited
Key Segments Covered :
- By Product Type
- Center Inlet
- Dual Inlet
- Offset Inlet
- Center Outlet
- Dual Outlet
- Offset Outlet
- By Sales Channel
- After market
- By Size Type
- 1 1/2 – 2 1/2 in. Inlet
- 2 1/4 – 2 in. Inlet
- 2.1 – 3 in. Inlet
- 3 – 5 in. Inlet
Questionnaire answered in the report include:
- How the industry has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities?
- Why the consumption in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
For More Insights of Fact.MR Trending Report