The widespread use of various techniques for producing and delivering high-quality crops is the main driver of the sales of controlled-release fertilizer. Fertilizers with the controlled release are ones that gradually release nutrients into the soil.
The type & quantity of fertilisers used on crops depends on the type of soil, fertility levels within distinct soil types, ratio of accessible nutrients, crop type, and weather. There is an urgent need to put new ideas into practice that make use of sensor and satellite technology to increase the effectiveness of agricultural inputs, notably fertilizer, in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak.
Download FREE Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4565?PS
The main purpose of controlled release fertilisers is to lengthen the duration that soil retains nutrients. Due to their capacity to release nutrient portions gradually, controlled release fertilisers are predicted to have faster growth than any traditional fertiliser during the projection period.
Because it feeds nutrients directly to the root zone, controlled-release fertilisers are more efficient at helping crops retain as many nutrients in the soil as possible, greatly decreasing losses brought on by leaching, volatilization, or excessive grass development.
The study includes details about the type of Controlled Release Fertilizer Market and the competition surrounding it. The study also briefs about the various players and their position in the Global market.
In-depth trends are also shown in the analysis, along with their impact on the Li-Fi and optical wireless communication markets throughout the course of the forecast period. The study has taken into account the shifting market dynamics for optical wireless communication and low-power infrared technology.
- AgroBridge (m) Sdn. Bhd.
- ATS (Growth Products)
- Compo GmbH & Co. KG
- Ekompany International B.V
- Eurochem Agro Gmbh
- Greenfeed Agro Sdn Bhd
- Haifa Group
- Hanfeng Evergreen Inc.
- Harrell’s LLC
- HIF Tech Sdn Bhd
- Israel Chemicals Ltd
- JNC Corporation (Chisso)
- Kingenta International
- Nufarm Ltd.
Segmentation of Controlled Release Fertilizer Industry Research
- Controlled Release Fertilizer Market by Product :
- Polymer Sulfur Coated Urea/Sulfur Coated Urea
- Polymer Coated Urea
- Polymer Coated NPK
- Controlled Release Fertilizer Market by Crop :
- Cereals & Grains
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Controlled Release Fertilizer Market by Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
Some of the important questions covered in this study are as follows:
- What are the prominent growth factors that will harness growth for the Controlled Release Fertilizer Market during the forecast period?
- Which end-use industry will garner considerable growth for the Controlled Release Fertilizer Market?
- Which region will emerge as a champion growth-contributor during the assessment period?
- What are the obstacles surrounding the Controlled Release Fertilizer Market?
Readers of the report are expected to know of the following information:
- Which opportunities can be expected to emerge in the global Controlled Release Fertilizer Market over the forecast period of the report?
- Which factors are anticipated to hamper growth in the market, limiting its growth trajectory?
- What are the factors that will positively impact growth in the global Controlled Release Fertilizer Market landscape?
- Which regions would hold a notable share of the global market and which will be a hotspot of growth opportunities? :