As per a new report published by Fact.MR, the global container security scanning market is anticipated to exceed a valuation of US$ 3.5 Bn in 2021, and is expected to expand at an impressive CAGR of close to 8% over the forecast period of 2021 to 2031. There has been significant growth in the number of applications that enable ease of access of various Internet-based services. However, it has also led to a surge in the number of cyber-attacks, consequently leading application owners to lose millions of dollars every year. Container security scanning has emerged as a potential solution to safeguard organizations against such attacks.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6342
The major players in the global Container Security Scanning market are:
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- Alphabet Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- Tenable Inc.
- Aqua Security Software
- Palo Alto Networks
- Qualys, Inc.
- Capsule8, Inc.
- Anchore Inc.
- Threat Stack Inc.
- StackRox Inc.
- NeuVector Inc.
- Snyk Ltd.
- Mirantis Inc.
The scope of this research report spans from the broad outlines of the Container Security Scanning market to delicate structures, classifications, and applications. This research report also provides a clear picture of the global market by presenting data through effective information graphics. It also provides a detailed list of factors affecting the growth of the market.
Key Market Segments Covered
- By Cluster
- Single Node Container Security Clusters
- Multiple Node Container Security Clusters
- By Deployment
- On-premise Container Security Scanning
- Cloud Container Security Scanning
- By Organization Size
- Container Security Scanning for Large Enterprises
- Container Security Scanning for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- By Vertical
- Container Security Scanning for Healthcare
- Container Security Scanning for BFSI
- Container Security Scanning for Government
- Container Security Scanning for Retail
- Container Security Scanning for IT and Telecommunications
- Container Security Scanning for Manufacturing
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=6342
This study especially analyzes the impact of the Covid-19 epidemic on the Container Security Scanning, covering supply chain analysis, assessing the impact on the growth rate of the Container Security Scanning market size in several scenarios and the actions to be taken by Container Security Scanning’s businesses in response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Report Also Addresses:
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2016-2031)
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Market Share Analysis
- COVID-19 Impact on Container Security Scanning and How to Navigate
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- In 2020, North America and Europe together generated around 63% of global container security scanning revenue.
- Single node cluster of container security scanning accounted for over 65% of the global market in 2020.
- Based on deployment, container security deployed on the cloud is anticipated to garner an absolute dollar opportunity of US$ 2.6 Bn.
- Revenue through large enterprises is expected to increase by 213 BPS during 2021 – 2031.
- With nearly a quarter share, the healthcare vertical is expected to be the largest revenue generating sector for container security scanning.
- Tier-1 companies such as IBM, Alphabet, and Microsoft, together accounted for around 78% share in the container security scanning market in 2020.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at: https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6342
Majority companies discussed in the report have focused on product developments, patent acquisitions, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
Some of the key developments are:
- In May 2021, Anchore announced that it has secured containers for artificial intelligence, machine learning, and high performance computing (HPC) on NVIDIA NGC. It will ensure the software’s security hosted on NVIDIA’s NGC. NVIDIA has been using Anchore’s container scanning technology since 2019.
- In May 2021, Wiz, a container security startup, announced that it had raised US$ 120 Mn in a salesforce-led funding round. It will bring total funding raised by Wiz to US$ 350 Mn.
Similarly, recent developments related to companies offering container security scanning have been tracked by the team at Fact.MR, which are available in the full report.