According to Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global silage covers market is estimated at US$ 1.23 billion in 2022 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5.8% during the assessment years of 2022-2032.
Many studies have shown that biodegradable silage covers also yield the same results similar traditional covering materials. They also do not change the quality of the silage for over months. Research even shows that soil soluble cover materials can be used for the production of silage covers.
As the use of traditional materials causes environmental pollution and the recycling process into the soil is long, more emphasis is being laid on the use of biodegradable materials. These materials are produced from biological sources such as sunflower, plants such as potatoes, corn, rapeseeds, etc. In addition, it is suggested that the silage covers made from biodegradable covers should not be too thin, which may lead to losses. Thus, the silage covers made from recyclable and biodegradable materials are gaining market attraction on the back of them being environment-friendly.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7610
Segmentation of Silage Covers Industry Research
- By Material Type :
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Silage Covers
- Low-density Polyethylene (LDPE) Silage Covers
- High-density Polyethylene (HDPE) Silage Covers
- Reinforced Polyethylene (RPE) Silage Covers
- Other Material Types
- By Layer :
- Single-layered Silage Covers
- Multi-layered Silage Covers
- By End-use Application :
- Agricultural Sector
- Biomass Industry
- Other Applications
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=7610
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global silage covers market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 5.8% and be valued at US$ 2.16 billion by 2032.
- The market registered 4% CAGR for the period 2017-2021.
- Reinforced polyethylene (RPE) dominates the market with 36.4% market share.
- Under the layers segment, double-layered silage covers hold a high market share of 71.8%.
- The European region is the market leader with 28.6% market share in 2021, followed by North America with 24.6% and South Asia & Oceania with 19.7%.
- Regional analysis reveals that demand for silage covers is projected to rise at CAGRs of 6.8% and 6.2%, respectively, in South Asia & Oceania and East Asia.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7610
The global silage covers market has come a long way, wherein, market players have evolved from offering single-layered silage covers to multi-layered and reinforced oxygen barrier silage covers in the market.
Companies are making use of high-density materials and advanced technology to manufacture silage covers to ensure better quality feed and less spoilage.
Innovative product offerings is the go-to strategy of market players to maintain their dominant position and enhance their customer base to augment their revenue streams.
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global silage covers market, presenting historical market data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals essential insights based on material type (polyvinyl chloride (PVC), low-density polyethylene (LDPE), high-density polyethylene (HDPE), reinforced polyethylene (RPE), other material types), layer (single-layered, multi-layered), and end-use application (agricultural sector, biomass industry, other applications), across major regions of the world (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Oceania, and the Middle East & Africa).