The structured cabling market refers to the market for systems used to organize and manage communication networks in commercial, industrial, and residential buildings. Structured cabling includes the cables, connectors, and other components used to transmit data, voice, and video signals over a network. The market has seen growth in recent years due to the increasing demand for high-speed and reliable communication networks, as well as the growing adoption of Internet of Things (IoT) and other technologies that require high-speed connectivity. Key players in the market include companies such as CommScope, Legrand, and Panduit.
Structured cabling has seen a huge increase in popularity in recent years due to the rapidly expanding need for more network capacity and the impressive adoption of 5G technology. Future updates will benefit greatly from structured cabling, which also provides the advantages of quicker installation and less bulky wiring. As a result, there is a growing need for structured cabling from the IT & telecommunications, business, industrial, and other sectors of the economy. The global market for structured cabling is anticipated to grow at a remarkable CAGR of more than 7% through 2031, according to Fact.MR.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1030
- Hardware (Copper Cables, Fiber Cables, Racks and Cabinets, Patch Panels and Cross Connects
- Software Services (Installation & Consultation, Managed Services, Maintenance & Support)
- IT & Telecom (Telecom Operators, Data Centers, Others)
- Industrial (Discrete & Process Manufacturing, Energy & Power, Oil & Gas, Metals & Mining, Others)
- Transportation & Logistics Others
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Key Takeaways from Structured Cabling Market Study
- The global market for structured cabling registered a growth of around 7% in 2020-2021, and will sustain this healthy pace over the coming years.
- Hardware structured cabling solutions are anticipated to drive the market, holding around three-fourth market share.
- The IT & telecommunication industry remains the leading vertical for the structured cabling manufacturers, with a projected share of around 43% through 2031.
- The United States, the epicenter of the largest structured cabling market of North America, will remain in the spotlight, accounting for close to 90% share of this attractive regional market.
- The United Kingdom and France will remain at the forefront across the structured cabling market in Europe, with over one-third of demand share.
- APEJ (Asia Pacific excluding Japan) will emerge as another lucrative market for structured cabling, and will register the highest growth over the next ten years. China will account for around one-third of the demand in APEJ.
Surge in Demand from Industrial Sectors Bolstering Growth
Structured cabling is widely used in industrial Internet of Things (IoT), as it is highly effective in providing end-to-end network connectivity while streamlining the operational environment. With fast growth of industrial IoT, structured cabling manufacturers are forecast to experience surge in demand over the coming years.
As per a report published by the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), the global industrial IoT sector is growing fast to reach at 41.6 billion connected IoT devices generating 79.4 zettabytes (ZB) of data in 2025, while worldwide total spending on IoT is forecast to surpass US$ 1 trillion by 2022. These statistics indicate huge scope for structured cabling manufacturers over the coming years.
More Valuable Insights on Telecom Structured Cabling Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Telecom Structured Cabling, Sales and Demand of Telecom Structured Cabling, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.