Worldwide demand for cold form blister packaging is expected to increase at a CAGR of 6% from 2022 to 2032. At present, the global cold form blister packaging market is valued at US$ 1 billion and is estimated to reach a market size of US$ 1.8 billion by 2032.
The use of aluminum for cold form blister packaging is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 6.3% through 2032 due to the high demand for healthcare product packaging.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global cold form blister packaging market is set to reach US$ 1.8 billion by 2032.
- Market in Canada is projected to progress at a CAGR of 5% over the forecast period (2022-2032).
- The polyvinyl chloride segment is anticipated to rise at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2022 to 2032.
- Market in Germany is set to evolve at a CAGR of 4.5% through 2032.
“Cold form blister packaging of pharmaceutical products supports adequate insulation of medications from the outside environment and also offers high levels of protection, in addition to cost–effectiveness and ease of handling,” says a Fact.MR analyst
Major players are improving their cold form blister packaging options to satisfy the shifting client demand. To ensure the safety of the packaged goods and their extended shelf life, players are concentrating on packaging performance.
- Amcor Limited disclosed plans to invest in boosting its packaging features in Ireland. With the investment, the company’s position in sterile packaging solutions is anticipated to increase.
Key Companies Profiled:
- Essentra plc
- Amcor plc
- Bilcare Limited
- Ropack Inc.
- Tekni-Plex, Inc.
- Wasdell Packaging Group
- Winpak Ltd.
- Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH
- Flexi Pack Limited
- Green Pack Foils Pvt. Ltd.
- Nuplas Industries Limited
- Aphena Pharma Solutions, Inc.
- Wisesorbent Technology LLC
To maximize their profit margins and the safety of packed products, key companies are modernizing their packaging techniques and utilizing sophisticated equipment and materials. Due to the rising product demand across numerous industry verticals, top market players have been working to improve the quality of their products. The increasing attention of businesses on market development is a result of the expanding applications. Major companies offer customized products to meet customer requirements.
- Sonoco Products Company announced an all-paper retail blister package as an excellent environmentally friendly replacement for thermoformed plastic blister packaging.
Key Segments in Cold Form Blister Packaging Industry Research:
· By Material:
- Polyvinyl Chloride
· By Application:
- Consumer Products
- Electronics & Semiconductors
- Food & Confectionery
· By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global cold form blister packaging market, presenting historical demand data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of material (aluminum, polyvinyl chloride, polypropylene, oriented-polyamide, others) and application (pharmaceuticals, consumer products, electronics & semiconductors, food & confectionery, others), across five major regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and MEA).
Questionnaire answered in the Market outlook Report of Cold Form Blister Packaging include:
- What is the key strategy deployed by large players to maximize Cold Form Blister Packaging Market growth?
- What are the main challenges faced by players in the Cold Form Blister Packaging market Demand?
- With the advent of technological advancement, how will the Cold Form Blister Packaging market landscape change over the forecast period?
- What does player bring to the table which is unique as a strategy, and is easy to emulate for new investors in the Cold Form Blister Packaging market size?
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583