The global cocoa liquor market is set to surpass a valuation of US$ 6.2 Bn by the end of 2022. The market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.9% during the period of assessment.
As per Fact.MR – market research and competitive intelligence provider, during the historic period of 2016 to 2020, the market expanded at a high CAGR and registered an impressive valuation of nearly US$ 5.8 Bn at the end of 2021.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
The competitive landscape of the cocoa liquor market is shaped by product innovation and strategic mergers & acquisitions. Front Runners are emphasizing capacity enhancements and global footprint expansion to leverage lucrative prospects in developing economies. Some notable developments are as follows:
- In October 2021, Hershey India announced the addition of two new flavors to its ‘Hershey’s Exotic Dark’ range of premium chocolates. The newly announced flavors include ‘Blackberry Granules’ and ‘Guava & Mexican Chili’ made with whole roasted California Almonds especially curated for the next generation of consumer who has an ever-evolving palate.
- In March 2021, Nestle launched its latest range of ‘Incoa’ bars, a unique product that uses cocoa fruit pulp as a healthy and eco-friendly sugar substitute. The usage of cocoa pulp is ingenious. As per reports, the ‘Incoa’ bar will be launched in France and the Netherlands, with other markets in Europe soon to follow. The use of cocoa fruit pulp in making chocolate doesn’t just reduce added sugar but also cuts on product waste in chocolate manufacturing.
Key Market Segments:
· By Product Type :
· By End Use Industry :
- for Chocolates & Confectionery
- for Ice Cream
- for Food and Beverage Coatings
- Coca Liquor for Beverages
- for Bakery Products
- Coca Liquor for Other End Use Industries
· By Cocoa Variety :
- Other Varieties
· By Form :
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
Questionnaire answered in the Market Outlook Report of Cocoa Liquor include:
- What is the key strategy deployed by large players to maximize Cocoa Liquor Market growth?
- What are the main challenges faced by players in the Cocoa Liquor Market Demand?
- With the advent of technological advancement, how will the Cocoa Liquor market landscape change over the forecast period?
- What does player bring to the table which is unique as a strategy, and is easy to emulate for new investors in the Cocoa Liquor market size?
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583