The global cigarette paper market is forecasted to rise from a valuation of US$ 1.36 billion in 2023 to US$ 1.67 billion by 2033. Fact.MR predicts worldwide cigarette paper consumption to rise at a CAGR of 2.1% from 2023 to 2033.
A more environmentally friendly way for making roll-your-own cigarette paper is being developed by the market. Roll-your-own papers, which are becoming more and more popular in the rolling paper industry, are bleached without the use of chlorine using chemicals like ozone, hydrogen peroxide, and oxygen. The main elements projected to foster market expansion throughout the projection period include the existence of top cigarette paper-producing companies and the expanding popularity of rolling paper. In the upcoming years, rising investments in safer procedures and the introduction of fresh, cutting-edge products may also offer producers of cigarette paper development opportunities.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
The readability score of the Cigarette Papers Market Demand report is good as it offers chapter-wise layout with each section divided into a smaller section.
The report encompasses graphs and tables to show the entire assembling. Pictorial demonstration of the definite and estimated values of key segments is visually appealing to readers.
This Cigarette Papers market outlook report explicates on vital dynamics such as the drivers, restraints and opportunities for key players and competitive analysis of Cigarette Papers along with key stakeholders as well as emerging players associated with the manufacturing of product.
Key market players rely on a blend of organic and inorganic strategies to increase penetration across lucrative markets. These strategies include new developments, quality control, product launches, collaborations and partnerships with prominent cigarette manufacturers, and supply chain management.
For instance :
- SWM recently patented its LIP cigarette paper manufacturing technology and has exchanged its expertise for royalty.
- Republic Technologies’ star brand OCB was modified with enriched with higher quality material and enhanced aesthetics, driving higher sales of its products.
- In 2021, Zomo Paper added colored rolling paper to its classic range. These comprise papers that are pink, slim silver, and black.
Key Companies Profiled:
- Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc.
- Delfort Group AG
- Republic Technologies International
- Richer Paper Co., Ltd.
- Pura Group
- The Rolling Paper Company
- Glatz Group
- Hangzhou Huafeng Paper Co., Ltd.
- Miquel Y Costas
- Nippon Paper Papylia Co., Ltd.
Key Segments of Cigarette Paper Industry Research:
· By Type :
- Cigarette Tissues
- Single Wide
- Double Wide
- King Size
- Plug Wrap Paper
- Tipping Paper
- Rolling Paper
· By Pulp Material :
- Wood Pulp
- Rice Straws
· By Basis Weight Range :
- 23 to 40 gsm
- 17 to 28 gsm
- 28 to 40 gsm
- 12 to 27 gsm
· By Refining :
· By Application :
- Cigarette Manufacturing
- Roll Your Own
· By Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
How will be insights and market estimations provided in the Fact.MR report on the Demand of Cigarette Papers make a difference?
- The study takes a closer look at the major economic turmoil, with a focus on the recent COVID-19 pandemic disruptions
- The assessment of key growth dynamics highlights the attractiveness of new automation technologies and offers readers insight on the prospect of these during the forecast period
- The study tries to offer a balance perspective of the opportunities in mature and the most lackluster markets
- Provides scrutiny of the industry trends that have shaped recent government policies
- Provides an account of major breakthroughs in all segments that might change the course of the market considerably
- Provides an incisive analysis of socio-political milieu in which the key markets operate, and how will that influence the lucrativeness of the overall Cigarette Papers Market
- Analyzes how collaborations and partnerships among players from different industries shape the key growth dynamics in the near future
- Evaluates the role of various stages of funding on new growth avenues in key regional markets
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583