The value of the global canned fruits market is US$ 9.8 billion in 2022, which is projected to climb to US$ 12 billion by 2032-end, increasing at a CAGR of 2% through 2032.
Canning is a technique that is used for the preservation of food products using a combination of storing and heating in airtight containers. This technique is helpful to extend the shelf life of different food products by killing various microorganisms that can spoil them. The canning of food products can be performed on any type of eatable items that are processed or harvested.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
Key Takeaways from Market Study:
- Worldwide demand for canned fruits is likely to increase at a CAGR of 2% through 2032.
- The U.S. canned fruits market reached US$ 3.1 billion at the end of 2021.
- Canned mixed fruit is projected to progress at a CAGR of 2% through the forecast period.
- Sales of canned fruits are estimated to reach US$ 12 billion by the end of 2032.
- The canned peaches segment is estimated to reach a valuation of US$ 3.4 billion by the end of 2032.
“Increasing consumer inclination towards organic and healthy food along with escalating requirement for clean label products are likely to foster canned fruits market growth,” says a Fact.MR analyst
Canned food consumption is expected to remain high in the U.S.
The value of the canned fruits market in the U.S. has reached $3 billion by the end of 2021. This significant growth in the market is accounted for by the increasing consumption of canned fruits and vegetables by consumers thanks to busy lifestyles and growing preference for processed food items.
Japan and Canada are also prominent markets and make healthy gains at 2.2 % and 3.3 % annually.
The safety of food has always been a top priority of each company. So, abiding with this, the key players serving in the global canned fruits market ensure to provide their consumers with the highest, safest, and freshest quality fruits. Further, the introduction of many hi-technology machines, that include custom-designed pitting & processing lines, new optical laser and color sorters, on-site freezing & frozen storage, and high-speed packaging lines have made fruit processing convenient and easier.
Prominent canned fruit manufacturers include A. CLOUET & CO (KL) SDN. BHD, Del Monte Food, Inc., CHB Group, Rhodes Food Group Holdings Ltd., and Golden Circle.
Segmentation of Canned Fruits Industry Research:
· By Product:
- Canned Peaches
- Canned Mixed Fruits
- Canned Pineapples
- Canned Citrus Fruits
- Canned Pears
- Other Products
· By Distribution Channel:
- Independent Retailers
- Convenience Stores
· By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
Questionnaire answered in the Market outlook Report of Canned Fruits include:
- What is the key strategy deployed by large players to maximize Canned Fruits Market growth?
- What are the main challenges faced by players in the Canned Fruits market Demand?
- With the advent of technological advancement, how will the Canned Fruits market landscape change over the forecast period?
- What does player bring to the table which is unique as a strategy, and is easy to emulate for new investors in the Canned Fruits market size?
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global canned fruits market, presenting historical demand data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study divulges essential insights into the market on the basis of product type (canned peaches, canned mixed fruits, canned pineapples, canned citrus fruits, canned pears, other products) and distribution channel (supermarkets/hypermarkets, independent retailers, convenience stores), across five major regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and MEA).
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583