As per this latest industry analysis by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, worldwide demand for ATP assays is forecasted to propel at a CAGR of 7% from 2022 to 2027. Market expansion is primarily attributable to the widespread use of ATP assays in pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, the rise in acute and chronic illnesses, the increasing occurrence of infectious diseases, and strict rules governing the testing of food and drugs for safety.
International food quality and safety standards are being expanded by developing food export industries. The ATP assay market growth is driven by rising occurrences of food-borne illnesses and globalization in the food and beverage industries. Rapid ATP bioluminescence assays are widely used across many end-use industries, which is a major factor in the growth of the worldwide ATP assay market. These tests accurately determine the number of microorganisms contained in food and medicine samples, and they also evaluate the amount of dirt or contaminants present on different surfaces.
For In-depth Analysis & Business Strategy, Buy a Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7745
Demand for ATP assays has been stimulated by the rise in infectious diseases, the adoption of more sophisticated sanitization methods, the expansion of public health & hygiene initiatives, and the expansion of the use of ATP assays in wastewater treatment facilities to identify microbial contamination. The extensive use of ATP testing in the production of pharmaceuticals is contributing to market growth.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Market in Canada is projected to accelerate at a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period.
- The global ATP assay market is predicted to reach US$ 435 million by 2027.
- Market in Germany is forecasted to increase at a CAGR of 4.3% through 2027.
- Demand for instruments is predicted to amplify at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2022 to 2027.
“Increasing adoption of consumables & accessories for tumor testing, growing biotechnological R&D activities, increasing demand for contamination testing techniques in end-use industries, rising laboratory hygiene requirements, an increase in drug development & clinical trial activities, and rise in research partnerships between healthcare organizations and academic & research institutions are driving market growth,” says a Fact.MR analyst
For critical insights on this market, request for More Info – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=7745
Key players in the ATP assay market are spending on R&D, brand development, and developing solid customer relationships to strengthen their competitive position. For instance :
- In 2021, the size of Abcam’s immunoassay kit R&D and production facility in Eugene, Oregon, was doubled. This increased capacity is another step in Abcam’s growth strategy in the U.S. and will help it fulfil its promise to serve the worldwide biopharmaceutical and research industries.
Key Segments Covered in ATP Assay Industry Research
· By Component :
- Consumables & Accessories
· By Application :
- Contamination Testing
- Disease Testing
- Drug Discovery & Development
· By End User :
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- F&B Companies
- Hospitals & Diagnostic Laboratories
- Academic & Research Institutions
· By Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Choose Quick and Secure PayPal Payment Mode to Get Full Access of This Report – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7745
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583