The growing infrastructure industry, in both, residential and non-residential application areas, is to drive the demand for bathroom sinks over the forecast period (2020-2030). Wall-mounted sinks, under-mount sinks, top-mount sinks, integrated sinks & countertops, wash-plane sinks, and console sinks are some of the available types according to usage needs. This customized availability has resulted in creating numerous opportunities for the bathroom sink market with respect to application-specific usage. As the focus on better sanitization activities becomes strong, worldwide, market players are eyeing potential opportunities in unexplored markets. Highly populous Asian countries, in particular, offer a huge customer base for leading manufacturers of bathroom sinks and other sanitation-related products.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4862
According to a new Fact.MR study, the bathroom sink market is poised to expand at a value CAGR of 7%, and create an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 8.2 Bn by 2030-end
Bathroom Sink Market: Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the bathroom sink market with detailed segmentation on the basis of product type, application, and key regions.
- Under-mount Sinks
- Top-mount Sinks
- Pedestal Sinks
- Vessel Sinks
- Integrated Sink and Countertops
- Semi recessed Sinks
- Wall-mounted Sinks
- Washplane Sinks
- Console Sinks
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
Key Takeaways from Bathroom Sink Market Study
- Under-mount sinks are estimated to account for 24.4% share of the total market revenue in 2020, and lose 75 BPS in their market share by 2030 over 2020.
- The integrated sinks and countertops segment is set to influence the growth strategies of market players, and are expected to contribute revenue worth US$ 1.1 Bn in 2020, and US$ 2.1 Bn by 2030, progressing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period.
- Sales of bathroom sinks for residential applications have registered a notable growth rate over the historical period. This segment is expected to record a CAGR of 7% and create an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 6.7 Bn during the forecast period.
- The Asia Pacific bathroom sink market is projected to hold a prominent share of the global market value.
- The bathroom sink market in MEA is projected to register a higher growth rate than average in terms of value during the forecast period.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has led to decreased demand, along with supply chain disruptions, as a result of lockdowns and travel restrictions across the world. However, rising focus of governments on hygiene and sanitation will shore up demand in the future.
Key Question answered in the survey of Bathroom Sink market report:
- Sales and Demand of Bathroom Sink
- Growth of Bathroom Sink Market
- Market Analysis of Bathroom Sink
- Market Insights of Bathroom Sink
- Key Drivers Impacting the Bathroom Sink market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Bathroom Sink market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Bathroom Sink
More Valuable Insights on Bathroom Sink Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Bathroom Sink, Sales and Demand of Bathroom Sink, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.