According to Fact.MR, the baby cribs & cots market is predicted to rise at a 6.5% CAGR between 2022 and 2032. The global market for baby cribs and cots is predicted to reach US$ 2.6 billion by the year 2032. Sleep is essential for babies and young children’s physical and mental well-being. It is a dynamic developmental process that stimulates growth, enhances learning, and extends neonates’ attention span, especially during the initial two years. As a result, demand for newborn cribs and cots is skyrocketing all over the globe. Baby cribs and cots are small beds designed to safeguard infants and little children from falling to the ground. They also aid in the development of a healthy sleeping pattern and the provision of comfortable sleep.
For In-depth Analysis & Business Strategy, Buy a Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=314
As a result of rising demand for improved newborn safety products, the popularity and usage of baby care items such as cameras, strollers, and cribs is expected to fuel market growth. Furthermore, an increase in the number of nuclear families, particularly in developing countries, will assist market growth. Manufacturers have been forced to make items with additional safety features due to the Consumer Product Safety Commission’s (CPSC) rigorous safety standards. This is also predicted to enhance demand for newborn cribs and cots, hence driving market development.
However, one of the significant factors hindering the growth of the baby cribs and cots market is their low incidence in developing and undeveloped countries, where the cost of these goods is a major concern for people with little disposable income. As the population expands, the market for baby cribs and cots is predicted to grow at a higher single-digit CAGR. However, due to low discretionary income and a poorer standard of living, emerging countries may stymie the market, leaving a major scar on the global market.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- In 2022, the global baby cribs & cots market is estimated to have a global market size of US$ 1.39 Bn.
- The convertible baby cribs & cots by product type category is predicted to have a 55% market share in 2022 and to dominate the worldwide market from 2022 to 2032.
- The supermarkets/ hypermarkets segment is projected to hold a global market share of 50% in 2022.
- The APAC region is predicted to acquire 65% of the global market share in 2022 and grow with a 7% CAGR during 2022-2032.
- The European region is forecast to have a CAGR of 6.1% over the projection period of 2022- 2032.
“An increase in the number of nuclear families, especially in developing nations, will benefit market growth. The incorporation of stringent safety regulations by industrialized nations has compelled manufacturers to produce goods with improved safety features.” comments a Fact.MR analyst.
For critical insights on this market, request for More Info – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=314
- New innovations have been presented by the Fisher-Price Play Lab. The Meditation Mouse, which has three calming modes, was developed after seeing families with children ages 2 to 5 engaging in meditation and mindfulness activities on-site and at home. According to the study, the cadence, duration, and tempo of the meditation exercises needed to be adjusted to make them more suitable for children. When examining how children interact with connected toys using Eye Tracking and Observer XT technologies, the Fisher-Price Play Lab made two major discoveries.
- Evenflo, a manufacturer and retailer of infant and children’s items, will launch the All4One DLX, a 4-in-1 baby car seat, in March 2022. This All4One DLX has advanced features like SensorSafe’s rapid integration, which transmits real-time alerts to four potentially hazardous conditions from the kid’s car seat via the phone: unexpected chest clip unbuckling, child unsupervised, unsafe temperature inside the vehicle, and babysitting for too long.
Key Market Segments Covered
By Product :
- Standard Baby Cribs and Cots
- Bassinet Baby Cribs and Cots
- Convertible Baby Cribs and Cots
- Portable Baby Cribs and Cots
- Travel Baby Cribs and Cots
- Multifunctional Baby Cribs and Cots
- Specialty Baby Cribs and Cots
- Other Product Types
By Sales Channel :
- Baby Cribs and Cots Sold at Hypermarkets/Supermarkets
- Baby Cribs and Cots Sold through e-Commerce
- Baby Cribs and Cots Sold at Franchised Outlets
- Baby Cribs and Cots Sold at Departmental Stores
By Material :
- Plastic Baby Cribs and Cots
- Metal Baby Cribs and Cots
- Wooded Baby Cribs and Cots
- Other Material Types
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
Choose Quick and Secure PayPal Payment Mode to Get Full Access of This Report – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/314
27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland
Tel: +353-1-4434-232 (D)
Tel: +353-1-6111-593 (Dublin 2)