The market for dental sterilization in 2022 is valued at US$ 1.3 billion and is forecasted to attain a valuation of around US$ 2 billion by the end of 2028, according to Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider.
Rising focus on dental and oral care across the world is the prime factor that is estimated to propel the demand for dental sterilization devices over the years to come. Increasing investments in healthcare infrastructure development, rising spending on dental care, growing availability of dental surgeries, and rising geriatric population are predicted to boost dental sterilization market growth across the forecast period (2022-2032).
For In-depth Analysis & Business Strategy, Buy a Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7772
Key companies in the dental sterilization industry are focusing on the launch of new products to maximize their sales potential and establish a strong market presence in the global landscape.
- In September 2020, Midmark Corp., a leading name in the dental solutions industry, announced the launch of its new dental sterilization products. Sterilizer Data Logger and an updated Midmark M3 Steam Sterilizer were the two products that were launched. These newly-launched products are more efficient and simple to use than ever before.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Currently, the global dental sterilization market enjoys a value of US$ 1.3 billion.
- Sales of dental sterilization equipment are predicted to progress at a healthy 7.4% CAGR through 2028.
- The global market is estimated to rake in revenue worth US$ 2 billion by the end of the forecast period.
- Increasing prevalence of dental ailments, rising availability of dental sterilization products, growing focus on patient safety, and increasing awareness about oral care are prime factors driving dental sterilization market growth potential.
- In 2022, the U.S. dental sterilization market is valued at US$ 350 million.
- Lack of proper reimbursement for dental surgeries and dental care in underdeveloped economies is expected to restrain market growth to some extent.
- The market in China is expected to expand at a stellar 11% CAGR to reach US$ 440 million by 2028.
- Demand for consumables and accessories is slated to increase at a CAGR of 7.8% across the forecast period.
For critical insights on this market, request for More Info – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=7772
“Government initiatives to boost dental care awareness are expected to play a crucial role in market evolution over the years ahead,” says a Fact.MR analyst
Key Companies Profiled
- Dentsply Sirona
- Midmark Corporation
- Matachana Group
- W & H
Dental sterilization device manufacturers are anticipated to increase investments in research and development to fuel product innovation. Companies are also expected to adopt various organic and inorganic marketing strategies to promote their products and services across the forecast period.
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global dental sterilization market, presenting historical demand data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2028.The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of product type (instruments, consumables & accessories) and end user (hospitals, dental laboratories, clinics), across five major regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa).
Choose Quick and Secure PayPal Payment Mode to Get Full Access of This Report – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7772
27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland
Tel: +353-1-4434-232 (D)
Tel: +353-1-6111-593 (Dublin 2)